Chapter Ten

So the ride with Alex has been okay so  far.

"We're here"he spoke up. He parked the car and we both came out of the car simultaneously.

We walked into Starbucks........placed our orders and went to sit after collecting it.

"So...Liz tell me about yourself" he said.

"Well..... there's not much to know. Apart from the fact that I'm 17..... Uh...I like walking" I said feeling stupid.

He just smiled lightly at me and asked "You like Jordan don't you?".

I replied quickly "No....why would you think that?"

"I see how you look at him"

I rolled my eyes and just shrugged " Well even if I do it doesn't make any difference...he's with Maddie. And by the way I'm not the perfect girl for him".

He was listening then I continued " In life I realized that you don't force yourself on people".

He nodded "That's true". He sighed and said "Let's be on our way then"

"No problem"

***
Getting home took longer then I spoke up " My house is not as far as this an definitely not this way."

He just chuckled "It's a surprise"

I don't like surprises......I frowned.

"Don't worry you'll like it" he said.

How did he know? "Did you read my mind" I asked. He just smiled at me " you need to learn to contain your emotions"

"Oh!"

I was actually curious. The car came to a stop at an isolated place.

"Did you bring me here to kill me?"

"Yes I did" he said making sure the sarcasm was pretty obvious.

We both laughed as we came out of the car.

"This is a nice spot to think" I said facing him as we walked to the front of the car.

"I come here to think" he said proudly.

You could literally see the sun setting.

"Hey Alex" I called him.
"Do you think anyone is perfect?"

He answered"No...but if you feel perfect then you are."

I nodded.

"Why the question?" He asked

"Just felt like adding to my wisdom" I liked I actually asked cuz of how messed up my life is.

"I know you're lying but I'll just leave you" I smiled gratefully.

After a moment of silence he stood infront of me and removed my glasses.

"You have hazel eyes........makes you pretty but the best part your smile adds to it all"

So my cheeks are as red as tomatoes right now as I blushed.

"I'll take that as a compliment"

He chuckled lightly and said "let's do a little experiment"

I gave a confused look making him explain more.

"Well let's fake date to make Jordan jealous and we'll know if he likes you truly" he said.

" Okay.... What do you get from it?" I asked.

"Make Maddie jealous....... she's a cheater.....we dated about 3 months ago. She cheated on me with a random jock.

So should I say yes..

Well I'm curious to know if Jordan really likes me.

"Well let's do this"I said but I continued.

" We have go to get some rules you know"

"Yeah.... The choice is yours" he said.

"You can't kiss me" he nodded in agreement.

"That's basically all" I shrugged.

He looked at me and said " I wish you were named Hazel."

We both laughed.

"If we have to date I'd love to get those compliments everyday" we both laughed again and talked for a while before we headed home.

After 45 minutes.
"Thanks for the ride Alex"

"My pleasure" he smirked.

"So..see you at school" I said

" Nope" he said.

I was shocked. "Why?"

" Cuz I'm seeing you here....I'm picking you up"he said while smiling.

"For a moment I was confused....you should smile more....it suits you"

" Goodnight Princess" he said
" I don't like the nickname"I said

"Well Hazel then......no options...deal with it" he said looking serious.

"Fine.... goodnight jerk."

With that I entered my house straight to my room I went.

Alone to my thoughts again I didn't even bother eating. Thinking about the day and tomorrow I wondered off to Dreamland.

***

Another​ update people 😉😍

I don't know when the next update will be....but be expecting it though😋