Chapter four

The week went by pretty fast and to my surprise, Jordan actually co-operated with me though a few times we fought bought i just ignore him.

I got to know more about Alex, and he's a pretty good guy. During our talk he told me more about James and Jordan and I got to know they weren't that bad after all.

On our way back home I got meet James at a café and trust me.......he's very funny.

So it's Saturday the day I get to meet with Alex to discuss our project. He said he'd be here by one o'clock.....just great! It's twelve noon one hour to get ready.

At one o'clock sharp I hear the door bell ring.....I quickly rush to the door. It's not that I'm eager or anything but. I have got to admit that hanging out with Alex is fun.

I open the door and I was greeted with lovely grey eyes...my gosh what is wrong with me?.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone waving in front of me "hello... anyone there?" Alex said jokingly while smiling.

I smiled back at him and realise he's still outside. "Pardon my manners, come in".

Alex's eyes roamed around the place "nice place you've got"

"Thanks, you hungry?"I was actually starving cuz I only had a bowl of cereal...don't blame me..I was eager to see him.

"Yes, actually"he said while smiling....that oh so wonderful smile.

What is wrong with me???

We order a pizza...after that we got to work.

---
After about two hours of work we finally conclude on our project.

"Wanna hang out some other time?" Then he continued"I mean....you know like a date"

I was screaming right inside of me!!! Omg!!! Is Alex Richard actually asking me out??

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and replied him"sure, why not?"

He looked relieved.."next week Friday by eight?"

"Okay"

"I'll see you on Monday then..bye"

Right after he goes I hear the doorbell ring....maybe he forgot something.

As I opened the door I was filled with slight disappointment.....it was Jordan.

"What do you want jerk?" I asked trying to sound as rude as possible.

"Calm down Beauty, is it against the law to just visit a neighbor?"he tried to look innocent but that didn't work on me.... I guess he got the signal and continued.

"Okay fine.....can I at least come in?"

I open the door for him...I was actually curious"well...what do you want?"

"I have a party this night, and I wondered since this is a Saturday night..you might wanna come"he asked me.

I shake my head signalling a no.

"Oh come on...don't be such a party pooper"

I gasped and replied him"I am not a party pooper"

"Then prove it"

"How?"

"Come to the party with me"he looked daring.

All my high school life...I have never been to a party....but I guess this senior year has to be different as Aisha would say 'you have got to live a little'

Then I answered him" what time is the party?"

He laughed richly"no one by passes my charm....anyways be ready by seven... I'll pick you up"and with that he left.

I watched him leave then I go upstairs to pick and outfit.

I'm not the fashion type when it comes to clothes so I FaceTime Aisha for help.

After about thirty minutes...she decided that I should wear...we ended the call the I get ready.

---
I was ready before seven cuz I was pretty anxious for my first high school party.

I heard the doorbell ring....I grabbed my purse and opened the door.

I was surprised with what I saw..... Jordan looked like the god of hotness that just came down from above.

The I hear him chuckle "take a picture it lasts longer"

I just rolled my eyes and followed him. The ride to the party wasn't weird it was just normal..I guess.

I really wanted to break the silence so I asked "who's hosting the party?"

He replied me with his eyes still focused on the road"it's my friend...James Wallace, I'm sure you've heard about him or possibly met him in school".

I replied with a nod.

A part of me was happy cuz Alex was obviously going to me there an I get too see James again...I guess James didn't think I was the party type that's why he didn't invite me...I just shrugged and sighed.

This is going to be a long year....of all years why did Aisha have to leave I thought as I remembered all the times we had fun.

We got to the party...and I saw the porch full of wasted teenagers who I'm very sure are not meant to drink.

We get out of the car and he's towards the house... Jordan offers me his hand to hold.

I looked at him and his hand....again...and again.

He just gave a daring smirk and grabbed my hand.

It was nice actually making contact with him but...who cares?

I'm not some giddy girl just to be glad of a popular boy holding my hand.

What is the universe up to? I thought to myself.

***
You can share my story...please support me

You can also check out this book glitch by @Kiwi_Adebayo..

Vote

Comment

Don't scroll without making that star orange.

BTW I just got my nails done😀

Bye for now!!!