Chapter Seven

Elysia's pov

I groan loudly as I hear the alarm...arghh.

Why did school ever have to exist?. I reluctantly get up from my bed to have a shower.

Immediately I was done with my daily routine.......I grab a cheesecake as breakfast.

I suddenly remember that I have to walk to school. I grab my bag and I was about to head out when I feel my phone buzz.

It was a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number:
Morning Beauty, I was guessing you needed a ride.

I knew it was Jordan and immediately decided not to answer even though I desperately needed a ride to school.

I wonder where he got my number..... possibly from Alex. I saved his number and dipped my phone back in my pocket.

My phone buzzed again and again while I was walking but I just ignored. Gratefully I got to school after thirty minutes of walking.....my legs hurt.

I headed to my locker.....I saw Drew on my way so we just talked about our weekend.

Drew's weekend was quite funny.

He told me that Maddie tried hooking up with him....he was really laughing at the look on Maddie's face when she got rejected by him.

One of the reasons why I loved Drew.......my enemy is his enemy. We laughed about it.

I told him about my weekend...every single detail.

"I really don't think you should keep avoiding the topic.....you're gonna have to kiss someone one day" he said and continued "just try talking it out with him okay?"

I nodded and he gave me a hug....."you'll always be the sister I never had."

"Thanks Drew, I gotta go bye"

Then I remembered that I had the first period with Jordan.

I physically face palmed myself and braced myself up for class.

As I sat down my seat buddy....Jimmy sat beside me and we had a conversation turns out he isn't half bad. The whole class suddenly became silent as Jordan walked in.

He looked miserable, but I was still hearing whispers about how hot he is.

He came beside Jimmy and glared at him.....before I could say anything word Jimmy already left to seat elsewhere as Jordan sat next to me.

The teacher entered the class and started teaching.

During the lesson Jordan kept trying to get my attention but I kept ignoring him.

Until Jordan just abruptly took my hand and dragged me by my wrist out of the class.

The teacher didn't try calling him back.

I tried to remove my from his grip but he was too strong. Then he finally let go.

He was looking at me......then I stepped back.

Then he followed....with every step I took back he followed until my back hit the wall...I was starting to get scared and trust me I can get emotional anytime soon.

His blue eyes stared at my hazel eyes.

"Can't you see?"he said not taking his eyes off me.

My eyes were tearing up already. "What part of I'm sorry don't you get?"

I couldn't control myself anymore I started to cry as I slid down the wall to sit. I didn't even know why I was crying.... possibly cuz I was scared I had never seen him that angry.

He sat down next to me "I didn't mean to scare you I'm sorry......I didn't realize you were very emotional"

I nodded trying to wipe my tears and I stood up...he also stood up not long after.

Taking Drew's advice...I spoke up "I'm sorry I should have sorted everything instead of just avoiding you"

He gave me a hug "stop crying...will you, I don't like to see Beauty cry"

We both laughed slightly and boom!! Our little misunderstanding ended.

He walked me to my next class and again....we argued.

"You're gonna be late"

"As long I still spend some time with you I'm fine" he smiled.

As he walked me to my class I received glares from girls especially Maddie. I guess Jordan saw her then did something I'm gonna make him regret later.

He turned me around that I was actually facing him. Then he leaned down then gave me a kiss close to my lips but on my cheek.....I could practically hear Maddie stomp her feet off with her minions.

He whispered to my ear "As much as I'm gonna regret this later ....I like making her angry"

Both of us laughed as if we never even fought at all.

The day was all nice untill gym class.

I entered the locker room to change....I heard someone's footsteps coming towards me.

Immediately I rose my head up...... Maddie slapped me hard on my face "slut, mind your boring life and stay out of mine"

I laughed loud so it could really hurt her "if I were in your life I'd be dead out of boredom already"

She gasped again and left.

I smiled to myself though the slap hurt.....I was happy I stood up for myself.

Kimberly walked up to me and gave me a five......" Never knew you had some balls". I cringed at the use of her language.

We both exchanged my numbers and walked to the hall.

School ended quick and I was tired but I still had to meet up with Jordan.

***
Another update today😉

Till next time people