The trials and tribulations of a nurse

Hey so I got this awesome cover for the book now :) all thanks go to Aylay123 who this chapter is dedicated too  BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! Okay I'm done now, lets get back to the story. 

The rest of the lunch I just stared at him wondering if he's going to all of a sudden turn into a giant monster, or suck my blood, but no, he was still the perfect addonis of a doctor he was when I first met him . I'm just paranoid, in comes this perfect guy and I am trying to find something wrong with him, am I nuts or what?  

And yet I kept telling myself this but I KNEW there was something off, maybe crazy family? or wait, maybe he was actually married and he's a scumball!!!! There I go again, don't assume anything Victoria, you don't know for sure.

 Soon came quitting time and everyone was getting ready to go home, I had to finish up some extra paper work because the queen bee squad doesn't do dittley squat really, I take care of all the big things, and yet I get paid less cause I am new...Seriously? sometimes I just want to kick their butts out of the office but they've been here so long they have "rank" or something. I don't care if they were related to the dang Queen of England! All they do is sit around and gossip, and more often than not its about me, Grrrrrrrrr 

" Down tiger, you're gonna break that pen" I looked up to an amused Damian's face, " Ugh I'm sorry, I just have alot of work to do and no time" he gave me a puzzled look then asked, " Isn't there like, seven other people in this office? Don't they help?" I literally laughed out loud at his comment which seemed to confuse him even more. "Well" I explained " If I left it up to them, it would never get done"

The look of understanding dawned on his features as he put the puzzle together in his head, he then looked at me seriously "Why do you think they do that?" he asked, I looked at him and answered " Because I didn't want to play their games" He sat on my desk and gave me a no duh look, " Well other than that I mean" he said.

 I didn't know what to say, I had no idea why other than that, he just stared waiting for my answer. "Umm if you know something could you fill me in on it because i have no idea" I replied dumbfounded. He let out an tired sigh  then looked me straight in the eyes and said " It's because your beauty is ten times theirs and no amout of makeup could get even slightly close to what you have" I just sat there open mouthed in confusion  for a few moments before I shot up and yelled  the first thing in my brain

 " I KNEW IT!!!" He jumped up from the desk startled by my sudden outburst ""What did you know?! and keep your voice down!" Nope I was mad, I knew this was too good to be true, he was going to sweet talk me into sleeping with him well no way! I will not be someones play toy! " You were just being nice to me so I'd sleep with you! I knew it! And to think I'd actually started to get used to you!" He looked back at me in silence for a few moments then burst out in laughter. Now I'm very confused, is he crazy or something? I made escape routes with my mind just in case he snapped and tried to kidnap me.

 He looked up again and wiped the tears from his eyes " Victoria you thought I wanted to sleep with you?"  he laughed, ouch that hurt, he saw the look on my face and quickly explained " Victoria I would never take advantage of a coullegue like that and besides..." I looked at him puzzled that he hadn't finished "Besides?" I prodded. He looked at me with a lopsided grin "Well..." 

Comment on your thoughts about the chapter XD