Trials and tribulations of a nurse

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the hens squealing, " He's here! Hopefully he's hot!" My eyes wanted to roll up inside my head at their awful cackling, how could they degrate themself in such a manner? Ugh I'm so glad I'm not one of those females that absolutley swoon at the sight of a slightly handsome male, I don't like making a fool of myself and try to avoid it at all costs really. In the midst of all the squealing a tall man walked up to my desk.

 "Hello, I'm Dr. Blake, the new attending here, it's nice to meet you-" looks down at my deskplate " Ms. Polizzi" he said with a dazzling smile, I was so surprized at the kindness that radiated of this man I barely noticed that the squealing had stopped, I quickly wirled around secretly hoping the had spontaniously combusted, but sadly no, they just had their jaws on the floor and was drooling at this stunningly handsome man, I turned back to his amused face as he looked over my shoulder at the sight.

Maybe they're mute now! I thought excitedly, I jinxed it though when I thought that beacuse Emily finally spoke up "Umm... Hello my name is Emily Burnheart, head of the office" typical Emily already telling everyone shes the boss, ughhh" What nurse were you assigned?" she finished her typical shpeal of importantness. He looked down at this file and answered " Umm, I believe I have..." his face brightened back up to a dazzling smile "Ms. Polizzi" I gaped, I was assigned the Doctor every women in the office wanted... If they disliked me before I'm very sure they LOATHED me now, great even more drama... 

Whatever I'll deal with it whats a little gossiping going to do? But this was funny, Now I had something everyone wanted, part of me wanted to jump on my desk and rub it in their face. But that wouldn't be professional of me so I quickly dissmissed the though, but not before imagining it hehe. "Ms. Pollizi, could you help me set up my office please?" I smiled back at him and confidently answered " Of course Dr. Blake" as we walked towards his office I could already feel the storm of evil coming from the Queen Bee Squad...