'date'

I told hayes i had to go. He said he would pick me up tomorrow afterschool . I got home was ready to sleep. I was done with all the drama. I slowly feel into a deep sleep.

It was morning and I was getting reday for school. I decided on some high waisted shorts with a pink shirt that says "Im not a morning person." with it tucked in and my white vans. I put my hair up half up and half down with it curled slightly and applied mascara.

I walked down to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I didnt see Hayes anywhere but I did see Chase.He put his arm around me. "May I help you?" I asked. "Your really hot." I was getting creeped out. "Uhum thanks but dont touch me" I said as I removed his arm. He pulled me close to him. "You cant resist me." he whispered. I shoved him off of me as Hayes walked up to us. "Yes.I.Can." and walked away.

I decided on walking so I wouldnt have to deal with him. I felt two arms grab me so I thought It was Chase. I grabbed the arms and shoved them to the ground. "What was that for?" It was Hayes. I laughed . "Im so sorry I thought you were Chase!" I kept laughing then helped him up. "Its fine babe." and kissed my forehead. "Speaking of Chase, what happend back there?" I shook my head. "you dont want to know."

We started walking towards the school. I went to my locker and put my phone away. "So are you ready for afterchool?" Hayes asked. "Im ready but what do I wear?" I thought about it. "You can wear that." I nodded . "hayes?" "yeah?" I looked up at him. "are you taking me on a date?"  He thought about it. "well were going to be hanging out. doing something fun. and well be alone, so yeah I guess you can call it a date." I nodded "Hayes, Ive never been on a date before." he smiled at me. "Then this one will be perfect." I smiled. I was blushing like crazy.

"Adalynn!" I turned around and there was Shawn. "Hey Shawn!" we hugged and talked for a minute. After the talk form last night. Haye was cool with us hanging out. But even if me and Hayes became a thing, im not going to let him control me. I said bye to shawn.

Hayes and I walked down the hallway together. It was wierd. We sat down in class as Maggie was flirting with every guy in there. Even Hayes. "hey Hayes" Maggie said  sitting in his lap. "um hi. Can you um like get off, your hurting me." She huffed and got up. I was so annoyed. I just wanted to get up and punch her in the face. Hayes could tell. He grabbed my hand and held it. I looked up at him and smiled.

Class went by and so did school. I tends to go by quicker because I dont get bullied as much anymore.  I went by my locker and grabbed my phone. "Your ready to go?" I turned around and there stood hayes. I nodded. We walked outside. "Okay so its 3:30 now, so I will pick you up at 4. I need to get everything ready." i smiled. "alrighty." We reached my house and he kissed me on the cheek.

I got in the house and decided to change my shirt into my VANS croptop and my white vans to black vans. I pulled my hair down left it wavy. I got a text from hayes saying to meet me outside with my pennyboard? Okay then. I grabbed my pennyboard and walked out the door to see hayes.