Slow dancing

The song was over and I was wondering where Shawn was. "Im going to go look for Shawn." I said. He nodded and walked to the bar. He isnt like he use to be around Shawn. I walked around for a little while. I started to back up to turn around bumping into Shawn for the tenth time.

"Hey beautiful." He said. I blushed. "Hey Handsome! you look nice." He was wearing a hollister button up with some jeans. "Thank ya you look just as amazing as always." He smiled. We then hugged and walked to go find Hayes. "Hey man." Hayes said and bro hugged him.

We all sat down and had a great time. Hayes and Chase walked upstairs while another slow song came on. "May I have this dance?" he asked. "Shawn-" "just as friends?" he cut me off saying. I nodded as we walked to the floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I didn't mean to ignore you earlier. I was working on a song I'm writing." He whispered. "For you." I shot my head up from his chest. "Really? for me?" i started to tear up. "Yep."

He kissed my cheek and everyone starred. "I thought she was with Hayes?", "did they break up?", "are they dating?" i could hear. "Can I not dance with my best friend?" i asked. They all nodded and shrugged in unison and proceeded with dancing.

I was getting tired but Hayes was know where to be found. "AJ do you know where Hayes is?" he looked up. "Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, he said he got a call from his brother sayin he needed to be home right then and there and that hes sorry." He said. I sighed. "Everything is going to be okay," AJ said. I gave a small smiled and turned around back to Shawn. "Do you wanna come over to my place? im not in the party mood right now." I asked him.