Party

I ha came an hour early for Cam and Nash's party for Hayes. I was helping set up. Nate wasn't here yet, he was coming when the party tarted, thats what he told me at least.

When I had finished putting the banner up, Nash and Cameron barged threw the door screaming with 5 cases of beers. "Nash. Really?" I looked at them both. They shrugged and placed the beer cases on the counter.

"When are you going to have a party at your place? its ten times bigger than ours!" Cam asked. I shrugged.

When everyone made there way inside, I did not see Nate. When Hayes walked in everyone screamed "SUPRISE!" I was standing at the counter, this guy was trying to flirt with me, but I kept my distance, I'm 'with someone'. Hayes had walked up to the guy and bro hugged him. I guess they were friends or something. "I see you have met the amazing Adalynn?" Hayes said gesturing towards me. After about two minutes Nate walked up and put his arm around me. "Also my girlfriend?" he smiled kissing my cheek.

relief washed through my body. Hayes rolled his eyes and walked away. Nate had turned towards me after they walked away. "I thought you weren't going to do the whole 'fake boyfriend' thing?" I questioned. He shook his head. "Unless you wanna 'fake breakup'." He shrugged. I smiled and laughed. "You don't have to keep on if you don't want to."

"No I want to be your real boyfriend."

"Lets talk about that later." I said. He looked crushed. He then got up and had walked away. Walking around, I hadnt seen him. I felt really bad.

I had sat down and found a beer by itself. Ive never drank before. I decided to start now. I grabbed the beer and downed it. "Woah woah, chill out. Everything okay?" I shook my head. "I don't even know anymore."

After the second beer i was feeling a little woozy. I had felt a hand grab mine and go upstairs. "Let go!" he tried to pull away. We were pulled into a room and he started to kiss my neck. "Mm stop." I pushed him off. I tried to walk back to the bed but ended up falling onto the bed. he got on top of me. I noticed it was the same boy from the beginning of the party.

"Get the hell off of me." I said lower than I should of. He started to pull off my skirt thats when I screamed. He covered my mouth. When he pulled my skirt down, another person pulled him off. After that, I couldn't remember anything after that.