Snowmen and hot chocolate

We got into the snow. "Lets build a snowman!" I then grabbed a big handful of snow and balled it up and added more and more to make the bottom peice. Hayes had started on the middle piece while I ran into the house to grab a scarf and some buttons and a carrot.

I walked back outside and set them down. He had made the middle piece so I worked on the head while he went and found some sticks.

He stuck the sticks on the side on the middle piece while I added the buttons. He stuck the carrot on an I wrapped the scarf around his 'neck' and called it done. We both took a step back to see the snowman.

"What are we going to name it?" he laughed. " How about Martin?" he said. I turned my head. "You never knowww! it might be a girl!" i laughed. He grabbed a stick and stuck it on the bottom ball. "There its a boy." We then busted out laughing. "Okay its a boy, named Martin." We took some pictures of us with it together. It was perfect. Until I felt a cold Ball hit my back. I turn around to see Hayes smirking.

I grabbed the biggest ball I could and threw it at his hair. "Dude!" he screamed. I laughed. We then had an intense snowball fight.

After about 2 hours of snowball fighting we went inside. We took off the jackets and boots and hats and gloves and set them to the side. He fell back onto the couch. "Want some hot chocolate?" i asked. He nodded eagerly. I walked over to the pantry and pulled out the container of hot chocolate. I boiled some water and stirred it into the mix.

The rest of the night consisted of Netflix and hot chocolate. I honestly missed this so much.