Lifeless

I felt lifeless. But i still had somewhat energy. I was being pulled into a room. I didn't know what happened. I couldn't open my eyes. I could just hear things.

I slowly opened my eyes. Wide enough to see all these people in a room. A hospital room. It was my room. I didn't die. Ugh

I saw 3 doctors. Eve, Shawn, Matt, Cameron, Nash, AJ, Chase, and Hayes.

Matt was on one side of me holding my hand as Shawn was on the other side holding my other hand. Nash and Cameron fell asleep and Aj and Chase were on their phones. Hayes was pacing back and forth.

There were balloons and gifts set out all over the room. Did i really matter that much?

"Shes awake!" Matt screamed.

They all starred at me.
Then smiled.

"I need some people to leave the room, its too overwhelming." The doctor said. Everyone sat up and left except for shawn and Hayes.

It was really awkward for a moment.
"Lynn I-" i cut him off. "Leave."

He had tears streaming down his face. I didnt feel sorry. He walked out of the room and it was just me and shawn.

He hugged me tight. "Please dont ever do this again." I promise i will be here for you. I dont want to see you hurt." He smiled. I just cried. "I just couldnt take it anymore! before you came here, i was bullied. by hayes and AJ and Chase and Maggie and pretty much everyone. When Nash found out he told hayes to apologize. Then me and hayes got closer. I though i loved him. It turned out that him and maggie had been together the whole time and that Nash made him hang out with me. I just want to leave." i cried.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Sh sh dont cry princess." I couldnt stop crying. No matter how hard I tried, i couldn't.