Talk to her

I woke up to the sound of yelling downstairs.

"I think somethings wrong with Adalynn. She was out at Starbucks at 1 in the morning and some blocked number was texting her. She hasn't even acted herself lately." I hears Shawn voice.

Oh no, this isn't good.

"I will talk to her, okay? You know she hates you right now, shes not going to listen to you."

"I know, I wish she understood."

"Understood what?"

"Uh,... About the record business and how they changed my song." He said nervously.

"Look, she should wake up any minute, just please talk to her?"

"Alright."

I then heard the sound of Hayes' loud self stomping up the stairs.

I quickly jumped back into the covers and pretended to sleep. Thank god for my amazing acting skills.

"Good morning beautiful." Hayes said kissing my forehead. I smiled an sat up and rubbed my eyes. "good morning." I changed into what I brought from home an sat in the living room with Hayes. Shawn stepped outside on the patio. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch. Hayes came plopped down next to me. "So how are you feeling?" he asked. "Im fine." I said taking a big bite of cereal.

He then had a big grin on his face. "Really?" he took my bowl of cereal and sat it down. He grabbed my face a smashed his lips onto mine. We moved perfectly in sync until I remembered that Shawn was still here.

"Hayes! Shawn is right over there." I said blushing.

He shrugged and grabbed my arm leading me towards the door. "My cereall!" he laughed as he had dragged me over to my house.