1. I wouldn't want to work with you

Bianca's pov

Drag Race is like a dream come true, so i'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win. Bianca is a fierce drag queen. Cold hearted. Black humor, full of roasts, but still funny. Thats my thing. To be mean when i'm doing Drag. I just do it for fun though and am not trying to seriously hurt anyones feelings. But I couldn't help but show my emotions when Adore Delano, one of the Queens of my season, said she would not want to work with me because I give her a bad vibe. She's the only Drag Queen out of the workroom that really caught my eye. She was beautiful and actually pretty nice. Exept for in this moment. I tried to act like I didn't care what she thought of me so I tried to play it off with mean humor, saying "Whats your name again?" but I think it was obvious that her statement did hurt my feelings. She just rolled her eyes. Whatever. This isnt Rupaul's best friend race.

This episode was finally shot so we all could go back to our hotel rooms. Courtney was my roommate, so she slowly grew on me.
"You looked kind of hurt when Adore dissed you. Bianca del rio has feelings? Thats new." "It did not hurt me, bitch. Why should I care what some twink thinks of me?", I rolled my eyes. He shrug his shoulders and went back to pack some stuff in his bag. I lied in bed and shook it off like I always did. I should focus on the competition and not on the contestans. I needed to win and that wouldnt work with some random dude distracting me.

Adore's pov

I liked some of the other queens, but I think none of them really liked me. They thought my style was weird, my makeup ugly and that I was dumb as a rock. That did not really bother me a lot because I was used to not having lots of friends. I was bullied in highschool, because I was this sad kid. Mad at the world. People thought I was weird and different. Picking flowers during baseball like a little faggot. That was what people thought of me. I only had one real friend back then. But when Rosie's mom found out i'm gay they moved away and that honestly broke my heart. It was like a part of me died. I was alone again.

I thought most of the queens on Drag Race were pretty okay. Some of them annoyed me. Like Bianca del rio. She has this thing where she's mean and cold to be funny. So I wouldnt want to work with her, I decided. I told her that backstage and she actually looked really sad. That surprised me because Bianca never really showed any feelings. Did it really bother her? Or did I just hurt her huge ego? Probably that. Whatever. I wont keep up with her bullshit.