2. The hardest ice can melt

Bianca's pov

Weeks went by and here we have another day in the workroom. We needed to work on another look. I saw that Adore was almost having a nervous breakdown and needed help. I know its not my thing to help people and It would be my advantage if I wouldnt help her. Maybe she would fail and land in the bottom two. But there's something about her that makes me want to help and be nice to her. She's so damn adorable. "Don't tell anyone I'm being nice.. But I have another cincher that I can lace you in it", I started. "I'm down", she happily accepted with the cutest voice ever. So I lend her my waist cincher and helped her to put it on. And I couldnt help but drool over the sight of her upper body. She was smiling at me with this thankful smile and I honestly melted into a puddle.
I know I should stay focused, but that was an exeption. The only time I helped someone, I said to myself.

Finally, the time to read each other came and I was exited for it since the beginning. If I could name the thing that I was the best at, its 100% to diss other people.
My puppet turned out to be Adore and it was quite difficult for me, because my first thought was "Awww I don't want to make fun of her. She's such a sweetheart." Plus enough people tell her her style of Drag is ugly. She could take it personal. So the only thing I could make the puppet say was literally: "I feel so cool cool cool. I'm a libra, cool, fuck, party."
I know. Weak. I didnt win the challange, obviously. But I didnt regret not roasting her more. I really genuinaly liked her.

Again, when we had time for ourselves, Courtney came up to me raising an eyebrow. "No offense but that was kinda weak. I know you could do better. Reading people is your strength. Why didn't you go harder on Adore? I mean, she dissed you weeks ago." I rolled my eyes (the second best thing I can do).
"First: Mind your own buissness. And second: I'm not out for fucking revenge. That was weeks ago. Since then she grew on me and she doesnt find me annoying anymore. We're on good terms."

"Still.", he said. "This is a competition. Besides, if you had my pupped you'd roast the shit out of me. But then you have Adores and suddenly you're all soft." Courtney started to annoy me. "Yes, because theres a lot about you that I could roast you for. Bianca isnt soft for noone, Its just that I am tired today, so maybe thats why my roast wasnt as strong."
"Mhhhm sure", he winked and I am sure he didnt believe a single word of what was coming out of my mouth, but he luckily let it go.