6. Drunk in love

Adore's pov

After Rupaul's Drag Race Bianca, me and Courtney still met up every week. I knew I made friends for life and that made me incredibly happy.
Darienne hung out with us too sometimes, but I prefered it without her to be completly honest.
BenDelaCreme also turned into a really close friend of mine. He's truly an angel.

My feelings for Roy grew more and more with every meet-up and I lost all control over them. I couldnt help but laugh everytime he made a joke, no matter how unfunny it was. And I couldnt help but smile everytime he talked. Or lean my head against his shoulder when I sat beside him. Or talk about him at almost every live performance...

On a friday night Shane called me and asked me if I wanted to go to the club with him. "Roy and Ben will be there too. And a few of the other queens. Put some Drag on, we'll wait for you at the entrace." And with that he hung up.

I put on makeup and scoured the closet for something pretty to wear. A black dress caught my eye and I put it on, alongside a red checked flannel.
Looking bomb like always I made my way up to the taxi, which drove me to the said club.

As I arrived Courtney and Dela were awaiting me at the door.
"Hey chica!", Courtney greeted me pulling me into a hug. Same with Dela right after.
"Bianca is chatting with Alaska and Willam inside, so lets go!", Courtney said and we went inside the club.

Everything inside the room was either purple or blue. The lights were flashing in different colours and everyone was dancing happily.
Courtney drowned another drink at the bar while flirting with the poor bartender who did not seem to be into it.

I saw Bianca, Willam and Alaska standing in the corner and went up to them. "Hey guys whats up?" "You came!", Bianca cheered and threw her hands around my waist. She hugged me super tight as if she was scared she would never see me again. "Are you drunk?", I asked. She seemed a little too touchy-feely. "No" "You're slurring. Don't lie." I looked at Alaska, who spoke with her slow drag-voice. "She is inebriated. She drowned like 3 vodka shots." Reproachful, I looked at Bianca. "Whaaat?", she babbled. "I can do what I want. I'm a grown ass man."
"I get it grandpa", I laughed and only now she let go of me. "Not that old.", she said playfully offended.

Before I could even greet Willam, Bianca took my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. "Lets dance!" Caught of guard I tightened my grip of her hand while she kept pulling me further away from the corner where we used to stand. Softly smiling at me she pulled her hands on my shoulder slowly drifting to the music. She was dangerously close to my face. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I felt dizzy. So many thoughts in my head, making me feel like I was going crazy.

I wanted to kiss her, but I knew I couldnt. She was drunk and she wouldnt even remember it the next day. Or she would, what would be way worse. She doesnt feel the same and that would ruin everything. Exept if I say I was drunk too and doing it because good friends were always doing these things.

I felt me leaning in...