11. Sleepless nights

Bianca's pov

It was 4am and I was drunk, tired and heartbroken. My attempt to get Danny out of my mind by making out with some guy, failed miserably.
I cant even remember the guy's name. Tom? Jim? Who cares? He isnt Danny. Nobody is.

I thought it would help, but the strangers lips made me crave the ones of my best friend even more. How could I be so stupid? How could I catch feelings for my best friend? Have I learned nothing?

My crush got too big and its fucking annoying me. Right now I mostly just want to talk to Adore. But I'm scared that right now, drunk, it'll make my feelings even worse. I mean, we kissed! Wait ... We KISSED. Will he even remember tomorrow? He probably did it 'cause he was drunk. I need to let it go.

I made my way to Alaska, Willam and Courtney to tell them that I wanted to leave. Courtney approached me with: "Who was that guy you were making out with?" wiggling her plucked eyebrows, visibly drunk. "Bitch, please don't meantion it. I cant even remember his name." Courtney raised an eyebrow. "Why did you make out with him then?", she slurred. "Dont act like you've never done that. I don't know why, okay?" "Oh yes honey, you do.", she stated. "Dont know what you're talking about." "You love Danny, thats why you do this." My heart stood still. How does she know? Was I so obvious?
I was pretty sure I was turning red. "Please stop talking shit, Courtney."
Without looking her in the eye I turned around and made my way outside the club. "I'm going home."

The rain was pouring. Slowly wetting my clothes. The last bus had gone an hour ago. I wasnt in the mood for walking. Besides that It would take hours to arrive. So I called an uber, which in a matter of 10 min parked at the agreed venue. I was still feeling dizzy. Seeing everything double and blurred. Greeting the driver I plopped onto the seat. I waited for a moment. The man cleared his throat. "Sir?" "Yes?" "I need informantion." Without thinking about it, I began pouring my heart out to the poor man who just wanted to do his job and not listen to some drunk gay complaining about his love life. "You want information? Why I look like a guy dressed as a girl that cried for an hour? Fine. I was at the club and made out with some unknown dude because I wanted to forget the boy I truly liked. So the feelings would fade for a moment, but they didnt." The driver signed. "Just tell me where I should drive you, fag."

Normally that would've offended me but I wasnt able to function properly in that moment. I barely remembered my own address. How much did I drink? After a while we arrived at my street. It was still pouring outside, so I tried to walk slowly, what made me trip. Nice. Now my knee was bleeding.
I went inside my room, turned on the light and put a plaster on my injured knee.

5am: I tried to sleep. But I couldnt.
5:30am: I still lied awake. Even after another 10 minutes passed it seemed impossible.

I decided to go to the one person that made it impossible to sleep. Danny Noriega.