Living with 1D

Hi! I know there's allot of Directioners right here in Wattpad, including me! jeje. So I wanted to do a One Direction fanfic, hope you guys like it! :)

Chapter 1: Meeting Niall

I was runnig, from my parents ,they havent stoped hitting me, like I had did something wrong. Well im sick of it and im running away.

"Uggh!" I just ran into a guy , he made me fall on to the ground and it really hurt, I felt all the bruises and my ribs like crak apart, but I was the one running so it was my fault. "Are you ok?" he said, I couldn't quite see him well, it was a hot day and the sun burned my eyes everytime I loked up. I felt like fainting, like I had a black out, and I just stood there, laying on the ground, hurt and crying I just remmember saying "Take me to the hospital" and then blaking out.

(*Niall's POV*)

I was walking to the studio, ready for Paul to pick me up, but I ran into a girl, she looked like 17, she looks cute. I dont even know her, she looks hurt though, she asked me to take her to the hospital witch im going to do because I can't stand a girl looking this vulnerable.

I picked her up bridal style and started to run to the hospital, and in that I felt like her responsability, like her father or something, she looks like she was abused by people with a strong feeling about hurting her.

(Im sorry guys I had so little time to write the storie but I promise I will post more, cross my heart)

So here is the other part:

(*Sara's POV*)

I feel like a robot with a robe, it's a strange feeling, then I remmembered running into that guy and tellin him to take me to the hospital, I really don't remmember seeing his face. Now im a bit confused and kind of releaved that im away from my parents, but what im I going to do when they find out about this?, just then I saw a shadow of a short yet taller than me, a shape of a guy I think.... oh it's him, he walked straight to the room he had blue sparkling eyes a withe t-shrit and his hair was like white and goldish, I didn't pay much of attention at what his hair looked like but he wasn't ugly. He stood next to me, "Hey there. The nurse say's youll be alright, all I need to know is your name" I didn't react that fast as I was lost by he's beautiful blue eyes, but then I remmembered and answered "M..m..my name is Sara" I said insecure,then I sarted to think and it came to my mind "What is your name, stranger?" I asked sheepishly he turned around with a puzzeled face " My name is Niall, Niall Horan" he said with a wide smile, like it was a obvious question, but then again I have never heard of him so I just smiled back and he stared at me quite strangely "What?" I asked, I just asked because he made me feel like kind of beeing stalked by a person "Oh nothing, is just I was expecting another reaction" he said smiling.