Chapter 9: Hurting, ice-cream

(*Sara's POV*)

I'm starving, I looked at the clock and it's four twenty seven, I slept pretty well, and Niall's shoulder is very comfy. I grab my sandals and walk outside my room, and walk downstairs to the kitchen, the only ones there are Niall and Liam.

"Hey Niall!" I kiss his cheek.

"Hey there" he responds.

"Hey you" I whisper in Liam's ear while hugging his waist from behind, I can feel Liam's smirk from behihnd.

"Hey" it's the only thing he says while turning around, and pecks my lips, aaah his kisses.

I grab a plate and serve myself some food and sit down oposite of Liam and Niall, and start eating.

"Had a nice nap sleeping beauty?" a voice says behind me while wraping his arms around my waist, I turn around to see Harry, our lips are inches away and his breath is tingling in my nose.

"Yup, very comfy shoulder Niall has there" I said turning around, and Harry let's go of the grip and walk towards the fridge.

"Liam is my shoulder comfy?"

"Well I don't know Niall maybe I should sleep on it and then I'll be able to tell you" they say sarcastictly.

"Ha ha ha very funny" I reply, Niall shrugs and Liam chukles.

I finish eating and go wash my plate and then go to the living room where everyone is.

"So what are we doing the rest of the day?" I ask ploting myself in the couch while Niall comes and sits beside me and Louis does the same thing.

"We have got nothing in mind, what do you want to do?" Louis asks turning to see me, I shrug.

"What about Ice-cream?" I say.

"We just finished eating" Zayn says turning from a sitting position to a laying one.

"But food's really good, and now I have a craving for Ice-cream and nachos" I demand.

"I'm to lazy to go somewhere I don't want to" he folds his arms in his chest.

"Well sorry mister grumpy, lazy poke, but I love food and I'm not letting it go and I will go alone if I need to, cause I do want to eat!" I stand from my sitting position and walk to were the keys are and go outside to where the cars are, I chossed some random keys, I look at the keys and now I know that these are Niall's keys, and I could remmember who's these are, not of the type of keys but Niall's key hanger is the chiken from Nandos, I shrug and walk towards Niall's car.

"Sara wait, I'm coming with you!" a voice screams, I turn around and see Niall, coincidence?.

"Really?" I throw him his keys and he catches them in the air.

"Sure, you know I love eating and I don't like the idea of you going out on you're own" he opened the car door for me and I slide in.

"Aww,thanks Niall, I Iove you too" I tell him as he sits in the drivers seat and I reach for his cheek and kiss it.

"Thanks love, now, where to?"

"Well I did say Ice-cream"

"To the Ice-cream parlor it is!" He started the car and drove of the porch, it feels wird beeing in a car alone with Niall, and going to eat, it kind of seems like a date, and I can't seem to get Liam out of my mind, I look out the tinted window and think of all this, happening.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks turning to see me and simoutainiously at the street.

"This" I mumble.