Chapter 11: Reunion :)

• Dedicated to I dedicate this to all my readers, love u guys SO much! -besides 1D-

(* A/N: YAY!! chappie 11!!! Ok, in this chappie I hid a new 1D song from TMH, not deluxe edition, nor Year Book edition, it comes in the original CD, so guess it and I'll dedicate a chappie to that winner! *they might be even more songz ;)* OPEN UR EYES MA' LITTLA DUCKLINGZ!!! may the best contestant WIN! kk guys LEGGO!!!*)

(*Harry's POV*)

Yesterday we got home... not so early but not so late, the good thing is that we did'nt drank or I'd have a horrible head ache. A miracle has happened, I was the first one to wake up today, I got my blue V- neck tee, Levi's and white Converse, brushed my teeth and went downstairs towards the kitchen and got everything out for my pancakes. I smiled to myself remmembering the reaction Sara had when she first tried them. Today they're going to be bannana pancakes, not the ordinary ones.

* A few mins. later*

I heard footsteps were the stairs are, I tried to lean forward to see who it was, but I was too close to the stove.

"Mornin' curls, why up so early?" 

Sara smiled, she was already changed to a gray long sleeved top, dark blue Levi's and gray boots, her hair was brushed, she kept it down, and as she smiled I could see her teeth shine a bit, or I'm just imagining it.

"Don't know, I surprised myself too though" I smiled, she giggled. She smelled deeply and smiled.

"They smell different, though very good"

"That's cause they're bannana this time"

"Hey! maybe, they smell different cause they're bannana this time!" she exclaimed sarcasticly, I chuckled while she snikered.

"Ha ha very funny" I moked her.

"You did chuckle, so I guess it was funny" she smirked.

"Whatever" I shrugged, a little bit anoyed.

"Awww, Harry, I did'nt want to annoy you" she embraced me with a hug, while I was still flipping the pancake.

"You did'nt"

"Sure..." she kissed me on the cheek.

"Woah.. and that was cause..."

"Cause you lied so I could'nt feel bad for anoying you"

"Now I can't lie to you cause you'll know"

"You're danm right I will" she laughed, I grabbed a plate for her while she grabbed the syrup, the butter and the fork and knife and placed them in the table.

"How many?" I lifted my eyebrow questioning her.

"Three" she smiled. I grabbed the three and placed them gently in her plate, not trying to brake any single part of them. She took the plate and started to dig in, I did everything over again and dug in as Sara did earlier.

"Did you call Emma yesterday?"

"I called her while I was waiting for Lou in one of the games, she said she'd come over at two or three o'clock and that she's excited to see you toda-"

"Mornin' beautiful" Lou barged on the kitchen, cutting me off.

"Mornin' handsome" I joked and winked at him, he turned around showing his phone.

"I was talking to El" he whispered, while covering the phone speaker with his left hand.

"Oh..." Sara bursted out laughing, Lou walked towards the living room chukling and I started to play with my food trying to forget the moment of embarassment I just made.

(*A.N: kk guys TTYL L8R*)

(*A/N: srry I left like that guys I had to go somewhere that I don't remember... I've been reading some recent comments and I just love them and u guys r amazayn! I LOVE U! So one of the comments says that they need more so that's what I going to do, give u more and guys if u like this fan fic I assure u you'll like 'Upside Down' please read it, pretty please with 1D ontop? lol. On with the fan fic!*)