CH2: Getting Settled

The group arrived in the Frontier Town Faltra. While getting some questionable looks from people they made it to an inn.

Mei: I'm the inn's idol Mei-chan! Nya!

Y/N: S-She said nya. I can die in peace.

Diablo: D-Don't be weird!

Diablo was near a corner. He was a shut-in so he wasn't feeling all too well traveling in a huge crowd.

Rem: I would like a key to a room. 

Mei: Rem! Welcome back! How did the summoning go?

Rem touched to the collar around her neck.

Rem: The summoning part went well... but that's about it. More importantly, I need an extra room.

Y/N stepped forward, pulling out a bag of money.

Y/N: I'll be staying with my own money for now.

Diablo: Wait how do you have money?

Y/N: I pickpocketed.

Diablo punched Y/N on the head again. Angry at his behavior.

Diablo: You idiot! You are my student. So don't stoop so low as to steal from those weaklings.

Y/N: I was just testing a hypothesis I had. And I was right.

Diablo: Explain later.

Y/N nodded. He got his room key and went up the stairs. But while leaving he could hear a bunch of commotion.

(Time Skip)

Y/N: Yaaawn! 

Y/N was walking downstairs. He took a small nap when he went into his room. And he decided to get something to eat with the money he left. But he saw Diablo, Rem, and Shera sitting with some purple haired girl. Seeing this as a chance for free food. He walked over to them.

Y/N: Are you guys advancing the plot without me?

Diablo: It's your fault for sleeping so hard. 

???: Oh. Is this a friend of yours?

Y/N remembered Diablos Demon King persona. Wanting to play along while messing with his him Y/N got in a weird pose.

Y/N: I am the disciple of the great Demon Lord Diablo! Those who lived to tell stories about me! They call me the Swordsmen of Crimson Carnage! I am Y/N!

Celestine: Is that so? I am Celestine Bordorel. I had business with Rem, but I am curious about you as well.

Y/N: That name...

Y/N turned to Diablo. 

Y/N: That's the lady from the Magicians Society right?

Diablo: Right. Seems you've been studying the lore of the game as I told you.

Celestine: Game?

Y/N: Don't worry about it. Anyway, I'm from another world apparently. 

Y/N went and grabbed some food that was on the table. He bit into it. And a slight tear appeared on his face.

Y/N: If this was food wars. I'd be naked right now. It's sooooo good!

Celestine: Well, I should be off.

Rem: I know it may seem selfish. But could you look into how to release the chokers?

Celestine: Of course. While it is my responsibility as head of the Magicians Society. I do care about you like a little sister.