CH1: A NOT so Familiar World!

(1 Year Later)

Y/N just got done with training with his grandfather for today. He showered and immediately went to his computer and logged onto Cross Reverie. He and Diablo had decided to go on a kill quest today.

Diablo: Hey.

Y/N: Hey Sensei.

Diablo: Still with the Sensei thing huh.

Y/N and Diablo were in a Tiscord call. They had become close friends over the year. And while Diablo wouldn't say it, he did enjoy Y/Ns company.

Y/N: Were you waiting long?

Diablo: I just went around killing some players since it was my day off.

Y/N: Cool. Anyways, im ready when you are Sensei.

Y/N had logged in and met up with Diablo in game in Diablos Lair.

Diablo: This monster is level 105. Ill step in if your health gets into the red. but other than that your on your own.

Y/N: Got it. I wont let you down!

Y/N had grown quite a bit in one year compared to how much he played. He was level 99. And beating this quest would make him level 100. Y/N was a battlemage. He carried a high quality sword and knew quite a bit of magic.

Diablo: Okay. Lets head out.

Y/N: Right!

(Time Skip)

Y/N: Level 100 baby! Woo!

Diablo: Don't get to excited! Im still 50 levels ahead. And years ahead in experience.

Y/N: I don't think you should be excited about that last part either Sensei.

Diablo: S-Shut up! Im heading to bed. Night.

[Diablo has left the game]

Y/N: Guess I should head to bed too.

Seeing how late it was. Y/N also logged out and prepared for bed. For some reason he was out like a light. But suddenly he started to see one.

Y/N: Where the hell am I?

When he opened his eyes Y/N was looking at the sky. He sat up and saw a two girls and one guy, That one guy looked especially familiar to him.

Y/N: Sensei?

The white haired man perked up when he heard that name.

???: Is that you Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah that's me. What the hell is going on?

Y/N turned and looked at the two girls.

Y/N: And who are they, and why do they have those things around their necks?

???: I summoned two people! I really must be talented.

???: That is impossible. An elf would be lucky to summon one thing. Two is impossible.

The white haired man who is Diablo just ignores the two girls. And tries to explain what he's figured out to Y/N.

Diablo: It seems I have the same appearance I had in the game. Looks to be the same for you.

Y/N felt his face and it felt somewhat close to what it did before. But his hair color was a big difference. His hair now was F/C. Y/N made his avatar look as closely to his real life self as possible. So there wasn't that much of a difference in terms of looks.

Diablo: We also seem to have the same gear as our avatars. But check your inventory just in case.

(Picture up top. Just change the hair color if you want.)