CH3: Becoming Adventurers

Things get a little S T E A M Y in this chapter. You have been warned.

-------

(Y/N POV)

I just couldn't fall asleep. Which is why I am in the forest. I was just practicing skills and stuff. But that feeling disappeared as time went on.

I'm noticing that while I am feeling physically tired, my conviction to keep going in fading. Could this be a side effect of using magic and skills?

I need to head back. I have a general idea of my strength now.

Maybe I can try return magic? This will use all of my MP though. Please don't end up in someplace inconvenient.

Y/N: Return!

After being engulfed in a white light, my surroundings changed. I ended in in the hallway of the inn. The lights were out, so I guess everyone is sleep. Guess I'll do the same. I try walking forward only to start falling over.

Y/N: Shit.

*Boom*

I'm too busy trying to stay conscious to worry about if anyone heard that. Though I was failing miserably.

Y/N: Must...stay...awake... 

...

Y/N: Urg...

I feel like I'm laying on something soft, so I must be in my bed. While I don't know how I got here, I think I'll sleep until someone gets me.

*Boing*

What is this I'm feeling?

*Boing*

It's rather soft, and huge too.

*Boing*

What is this part right here? It feels kinda hard...wait a minute.

I open my eyes and see I'm in my bed. Though I am not alone. Shera was next to me sleeping, and it was rather cute.

I look down at my hand and see what I was holding.

Y/N: I am okay with how this developed.

I think I should probably let go. But I won't. I instead close my eyes and go back to sleep.

...

???: AH~

I am woken up by the sudden sound of moaning coming from next to me. It sounded like Shera. My hands weren't around her anymore and were wrapped around her waist. But I feel my morning wood pressed up against something, and it felt amazing. 

I didn't know how she was taking this so I decided to keep my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep. 

Shera: Y-Y/N. Can you please wake up?

She really didn't sound like she meant what she said, so I keep pretending. After moving a bit I discovered my dick was in between her rather soft thighs. It was pretty high up there so it was definitely rubbing against her crotch, probably what made her moan.

Shera keeps trying to wake me up but isn't trying that hard. She was talking like she was embarrassed it definitely didn't help my erection. 

I decide to mess with her a bit.

Shera: AH~

I pretend like I'm just moving in my sleep and rub my crotch against hers. I explored her body slowly as I grabbed her butt and rubbed my face in her chest.

The sounds that came out of her while erotic, was quite amusing.

Shera: Y-Your awake arent you.