Chapter 9 (Bonus)

He kept his promise he really did, we talked for months and it was lovely, I couldn't text him because I had my phone taken off me but when I got out It would be the first thing I did, I told myself everyday. I thought it was great I really did and for the first 4 months it was, I thought we were in a real relationship but then he stopped coming. They all stopped coming. Jeongin and the rest slowly within the four months completed their time and they were set off into the world but they still visited me, I thought they'd be back. Sometimes they didn't come for a few days but when they saw me next they apologized for it then they would run up and hug me.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and now here I am standing at the front of the clinic saying goodbye to it with my parents. I'd been here for 18 months, and Stray kids haven't talked to me in 13 months. 13. Did I really blame them though? The girl who they met at a mental ward that talks to a ghost, I wouldn't wanna be friends with her either if I got out of this place. StrayKids aren't the only ones who left me, Rose left me about 5 months ago. She said she had a reason to pass on now, she was finally at piece, but I hadn't done anything so it must have been something else.

I'm currently on my way home turning my phone on that hasn't been turned on in over a year, I've missed alot of drama over the internet probably, maybe even some distant family drama but it didn't really matter to me. I felt great and I wasn't going to let anything ruin this moment.

14 new messages
That was strange, the only people who ever text me are my parents and they knew I didn't have my phone. I unlocked my iPhone by pressing in my Thumbprint, going to my messages I began to read through them. All from the same number, one not saved to my phone.

Hey, I don't know when you're getting out but I miss you. We had to go away for awhile, I hope you don't get the wrong idea-F

You haven't replied in a month so I don't know if you're out or if you're ignoring me but we miss you so much please reply when you can-F

Chan got in a car accident, we've been told he'll be okay but I'm not too sure anymore. He hasn't woken up yet and it's been a day I'm really worried about him and the others-F

Chan has woken up and recently got out, the others are doing very well but we all miss you. We were going to drive down to see you but Woojin got his licence suspended because he didn't pay a parking ticket and you know Chan can't drive us but we'll try to visit-F

I know I said we'll try to visit but everything had been going wrong lately. Woojin, changbin, jisung, Chan and I are working two jobs each. We are having financial trouble mostly because some people can't stick to road tules-F

I miss you so much please message when you can-F

They continued, one every month since he stopped visiting. All telling my something about what's happening in his life or how much him and the others miss me, before even thinking it through thoroughly I typed a short reply.

I missed you to, it's okay if you were having troubles I just hope you're through it now. I haven't replied because I just got out today I hope everyone has been doing well even though I know you guys have been having issues-R

I smiled as I messaged, putting my phone in my pocket as we pulled in the driveway I got out. Walking down the stone path to the wooden door that was the entrance to my house. It didn't even seem like my house anymore now that I was here, it felt empty almost like I was a stranger standing outside. I quickly broke thought when my mother pushed me inside and told me to clean up before dinner seeing as it was late already.

I walked to my room shutting the door and getting changed, I settled down on my bed as I heard my phone buzz on the table next to me. I picked it up slowly to see a message, as I read it a smile appeared on my face that I knew wouldn't go away for days.

We've been doing alright better lately, I'm glad that you're out. When are you free, right now? I'm coming to get you I don't care. Text me your address, I love you so much. I can't wait to see you- Felix Lee.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this story, here's the bonus chapter that I wasn't going to actually put in this book but after I thought about it I decided it was needed. I hope you guys enjoy this, I had a fun time writing it.
-DarkCarnage28