The day I fell in love with you

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

March 8th 2013: Los Angeles

I stood in the line and front of me stood a blonde man. He turned around and two beautiful dark brown eyes looked at me. I looked away and blushed.

Then it was my turn and I said my order. I couldn't stop thinking of the man or his eyes.

I met him again when I was going to make a cup of coffee. Don't screwed it up, behave normally. I thought for myself.

(Adam during 2013)

(Adam during 2013)

"Hey!" I said. "Hey!" he replied. "I'm Adam!" I said. "Tommy!" he replied with a smile. "You have beautiful eyes!" I said without thinking. "Thank you!" he replied. "You're welcome!" I said.

"I have to go, but it was nice to meet you Adam!" replied Tommy. "The same!" I said. He smiled again and went to his table. This was the most embarrassing moment in my life.

"Are you okay daddy?" asked Lily. "Yeah!" I said. "Who were you talking to?" she asked. "A guy named Tommy!" I said. "He sounds nice!" replied Lily. "He is!" I said.

(Two years old Lily)

"Do you like him?" she asked. "Yes!" I said with a smile. "Aww!" replied Lily and I laughed softly.

***

We Tommy on the way out from the café. "This is my daugther Lily!" I said. "She's so cute!" he replied.

"Who's this?" asked a man. "I'm Adam!" I said. "My name is Ian and I'm Tommy's husband!" he replied. "You're lucky to have him!" I said. "I am!" replied Ian.

"You're welcome home to us anytime!" said Tommy. Ian gave him a glance that we weren't welcome at all. "Thanks!" I replied.

He gave me the address and his husband was not happy. "Goodbye Adam!" said Tommy before they left. "Bye!" I replied with a sigh.

Lily looked worried at me. "It's okay honey!" I said. "I hate to see you lonely!" she replied. I lifted up her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I'm father to the best girl in the world and I couldn't be happier!" I said and she smiled.

-End of the flashback-

I want to dedicate this chapter to Immortal_Trespasser

Aww, their first meeting💕 I hope you liked it.

~MoonGlambert~