I thought you loved me

Newton's: POV

I ran up to Thomas and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his cheek and I had a happy smile on my lips.

"Hey babe!" I said. "Hey!" he replied. "Do you wanna do something fun after school today?" I asked. "I can't!" said Thomas. "Why?" I asked. "I've promised Emmett!" he said. "What!" I replied shocked. "He has changed!" said Thomas. "I doubt that!" I replied.

"Hello baby!" said Emmett and kissed him. "I thought you loved me!" I replied. "You're not my type!" said Thomas. "He don't want to have a zombie as a boyfriend!" replied Emmett with a grin. "Shut up your little rat!" I said coldly. "Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" replied Thomas. "I say what I want!" I said.

"Come Thomas!" replied Emmett. "I hope you gets eaten by zombies!" I said. He glared at me before he left.

***

Today it was time for my surgery. Dad and Veronica was with me and they wished me good luck.

A nurse called my name and I went into a room. The surgery went well and I didn't recognize myself.

(Newton is now Nessie)

"Wow!" said Adam. "You're beautiful!" replied Veronica. "Thanks guys!" I said. "You are so amazing and I love you!" she replied and hugged me. "I love you too!" I said and hugged her back.

"We will always surport you!" replied dad. "It means a lot!" I said. "You're welcome!" replied Adam. "Let's go shopping!" said Ronnie happily. "Yeah!" I replied with a smile.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I'm so proud Nessie and she's very beautiful. I hope you like this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~