Chapter 1

Britney's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with my Best friend Harry Styles. He had been dealing with some emotional problems . Kendall and Harry broke up with each other and that bitch blamed harry for everything! I tried to cheer him up most of the time. It was quite hard but I could do anything for him . Suddenly my phone rang. it was from my boyfriend Luke Hemmings. I and Luke started dating each other after a week harry and Kendall broke up.

We were dating since 6 months, I was falling for him his features were so attractive. his blue eyes were like ocean. his blonde hair was so sexy.

I snap out of my thoughts and picked up the call

"Hello" I said

"Hey babe can u meet me at Club 6? Its really important!"he said nervously

"OK!I'll be there in Ten" I said and hung up

Weird call huh? I never liked Club 6. last time when we fought it was in club 6. I explained it to harry and left the house .

after 10 mins of driving, I reached club 6. I took a deep breath and went inside .

I saw Luke with a worried face .

I walked up to him and asked whats wrong .

"I... Umm ....We...Eh! "he struggled with words

"what's wrong love?" I asked

"We need to break up! " he said and then took a deep breath of relief .

"what?! " I said while trying to stop crying.

"Please dont cry! " he said while cupping my face.

"why.... wha-" he cut me off

by telling me that Kendall had blackmailed him to date you and then break your heart .

"I am so sorry Bree, she has my sister and I really want her out of kendalls hold! " he said while almost sobbing

I nodded.

"Did you even love me?" I asked him

"N..Not really " he replied

It felt that my heart just broke into thousand pieces .

I ran out of the bar . Yes! now I officially hated Club 6 . the shittiest bar ever!

I drove back home .

Everything was replaying in my mind, his words his sobs.

I was torn.

LUKE'S P.O.V

I immideatly called Kendall

"Hey! " she exclaimed

"Its done Kendall"

"Yay! I am so happy " she squealed in happiness.

"C-Can I get my s-sister back?"  I stuttered.

"Yes come tomorrow! I am so happy right now!"

she hung up.

I was happy to think that I would finally get my sister back after 6 months! but I was feeling awfully guilty for what I did to Britney .

I exited the club. I went home for a goddnight sleep but wondered that could I sleep after breaking a beautiful girls heart?