Chapter 5

Britney's P.O.V

It had been a while since I started to self harm. It all started when I used to have a big crush on this guy called Zac. I confronted that I loved him. He told me he will never love me back because I wasn't pretty. It broke my heart seeing him with the prettiest girl in the school. She was the captain of the school chearleading team. I felt like I was worthless. I started cutting myself with any sharp object I found. But then I became friends with Harry. He made me feel like I was precious. We are best friends since then.

After some more depressing thoughts the awkward car ride came to an end. Harry and Zayn dropped me at my house and told me that they will pick me up at 8 for dinner .

Gosh! now I actually have to make myself presentable . *Sigh*

Zayn's P.O.V

I really liked the idea of dinner. I knew Harry was trying to set me and Britney up but why would I stop him? She Is so beautiful. She has hazel eyes with green fleck and brown hair. I smile just by thinking if her . Oh damn I am so excited for tonight.

I went home and started dressing up for tonight. Yes, I do take time to dress up . Even a boy should dressup nicely. I wore a White shirt with black pants . I wore a waist coat on top of the shirt . I stepped I to my black leather shoes. it took me half an hour to dress up but oh boy it took me 1 and a half our just to set my hair . I just couldn't wait to see Britney in her Outfit.