chapter 2

Britney's P.O.V

I drove home and found harry sleeping on the couch. he was drooling. He looked cute while sleeping . I woke hip up by rubbing his back . he looked at me and smiled . his smile vanished when he saw the tears in my eyes .

"What's wrong Bree? " he asked worridly

I hugged him tightly and cried on his shirt

"if you don't tell me what's wrong, I can't fix it love " he said while cupping my face.

I explained him the whole story and how Kendall kidnapped her sister and blackmailed Luke to date me and break my heart.

I looked at his eyes, they were filled with anger .

I was always scared from his angry face. it scared me to death.

"That wh*re! she needs to learn a lesson " he said while clenching his fists

He banged his hand on the table and the table broke. His hand began to bleed

"Oh My God Harry! Don't do that ever again " I said while hugging him .

after I bandaged him, I told him to sleep over tonight as I didn't want to stay alone and didn't want him to go and do anything stupid in anger .

Harry's P.O.V

I was boiling in anger . my hand was bleeding . I just wanted to kill Luke and Kendall . How shitty could they be?  she broke Britney's heart just to get back at me?!

that bit*h going to die for doing that!

I am goin to fuc*king destroy her

Britney is the closest person to me. I could do anything for her .

Kendalls P.O.V

I am so happy! I finally did it!

Britney must be shattered by now. And seeing her cry and getting mad, harry will suffer . I am such a genius! it was a brilliant idea to b Britney's heart to get back at harry .

Luke is a handsome boy . Any girl will fall for him . I just want to see Britney's face while she cries and sobs,  pulls her hair probably gets depressed . oh damn I am so evil. By haven't you heard? Everything is fair in love and war! and this one is definately a war

I must go see Britney. I will make her life hell as long as I am alive.

Its not easy to be a friend of someone who is a total as*hole . I will nedr forgive harry for dumping me.

Now excuse me ladies and gentleman, I have to celebrate