Chapter 6

Zayns P.O.V

I got ready and waited for harry in the living room. after about 10 mins harry came Inside the house with a girl.

"Hey harry! who's this young lady? "

I asked smiling.

"Ah Zayn! this is my date for tonight. Her name is Diana."

"what a beautiful name! " I replied.

Three of us left our house and got in the limo. We headed towards Britney's house. We reached there and I knocked on the door and then came out Britney. Oh Fu*k she was looking absolutely stunning! I smiled and pulled her into a hug. She was wearing a short black dress which ended above her knees. She wore Steve Madens black heels. "Youre looking perfect." She blushed and said the same for me ."Stop staring dude! " Harry giggled. I rolled my eyes and took her inside the limo. We introduced her to Diana.

After some time we reached the restaurant.

"Do you have a reservation sir? " the man asked Harry

"Yes . I am Mr.Styles"

"Welcome Sir"

We headed inside the restaurant .

I have to admit Harry's choice is classy.

"You didn't have to " Britney said while looking at me and harry.

We sat at our tables.

Britney was sitting beside me and Harry was sitting across me .

Diana was sitting across Brtiney.

"Can I have your order sir? " the waiter asked me.

we gave the order and started talking to each other.

The whole night I and Britney were looking into each others Hazel eyes.

The way she talked, walked, smiled and laughed,  everything attracted me towards her.

Unfortunately The Night ended .

We were at Britney's house dropping her off. I walked her to the door.

"I really enjoyed hanging with you zayn." she said.

"Me too Britney"

"Call me Bree "

I was smiling like an idiot .

I took her number and gave her mine.

"We can hang out more often if you want." I said

"I would love to "

I gave her a goodbye hug and went inside the limo.

Harry's P.O.V

Diana was really wonderful. Getting to know her was amazing . It was a fun night.

Zayn and Bree kept looking into each others eyes and It felt like we were invisible:P

Well I enjoyed and I realised that Zayn was really happy to get Britney's number.

We both dropped the girls off and headed home