Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

Yesterday was a really depressing day for Bree. I tried to contact her but she just wouldn't pick up my calls and messages. I decided to visit Britney. It wasn't far, I reached soon.

I knocked and rang the bell several times but no one opened up. I took out the extra key from under the doormat . I went inside and called her name. I went upstairs and saw Britney lying on the floor with blood oozing out from her hand . I picked her up and took her to the hospital . I drove as fast as I could.

Britney's P.O.V

I woke up and saw Harry towering over me. I scanned the room and realised I was in a hospital .

"What's happening Harry? " I asked him.

"you cut yourself again?!" harry asked angrily

"Y-yes. I am so sorry harry" I replied

"you know youre so precious!" he whispered

"H-harry who donated blood for me? My blood group is quite rare. "

"Oh! there's a friend of mime who has the same blood group. he agreed as soon as he saw you. He's waiting outside ."

"Can you please call him? I would like to meet him"

He nodded .

I got up seeing a guy with Black hair and Hazel coloured eyes.

"Hey! Nice to meet you"he said while shaking my hand

"Nice to meet you too. I am Britney." I said .

"I am Zayn. Zayn Malik"

"What a beautiful name. Thanks for donating blood. Thank you so much"

"No problem. Anything for you beautiful" he said and kissed my hand

True gentleman eh?

The doctor came and gave me some.medicines.

"You can go now Miss" the doctor said

I left the hospital with Harry and Zayn .

Harry's P.O.V

We drove back to Britney's Appartment. Luckily Zayns and Britney's blood group matched . Their blood group is so rare. They way they both see each other I knew they would be perfect for each other .

I think I could set them up with each other . Its the least I can do for Britney . Its all my fault . None of this would have happened if I handled the Kendall situation well. I guess I will take the three of us for Dinner.