Chapter 3

Britney's P.O.V

I woke up with a headache. My head was spinning. I was remembering last night. Worst night ever. I went to take a bath to relax and try to forget that bit*h. After taking a bath I wore a green tank top with short shorts.

I was heading towards the living room when the bell rang. I ran to open the door and saw Kendall.

"How dare you come to my house?!" I shouted.

"Calm down honey. How are ya? Hurt I guess? Of course you are! Lemme tell you Luke never loved you, no one will ever love you until you're friends with Harry Styles." she said.

"I would give up any thing for harry and he does not deserve bit*hes like you! Now get out of here!" I said while crying .

I closed the door on her face.

Kendall's P.O.V

Oh damn! it was so much fun to see her like this. I hate her! she was the reason I and Harry broke up or should I say she was the reason harry dumped me.

Britney saw me and Chandler kissing in a restaurant. She told Harry. And that stupid Chandler admitted that we both were dating. I hated her. I decided to take revenge .

Luke was the perfect guy for revenge.

His looks are deceiving.

I have to admit harry was the best boyfriend. But she ruined it . I have tried to emotional blackmail him at times but he is not as stupid as Luke or Chandler.

Britney's P.O.V

I had been crying for hours now! There were 10 missed calls and 13 new messages from harry but i wanted to be left alone .I realised I wasn't even good enough for Luke. I went to the bathroom, took out a blade from the cabinet and started cutting my hand. What could be the worst part of some blood loss? I began to feel dizzy. Suddenly I came in contact with the cold floor of the bathroom .