CHAPTER 2

I wake up the next morning to a burning smell

I wake up the next morning to a burning smell. I run down the stairs to find the source, worried about what it could be. My troubled thoughts are put at rest when I see Archie in the kitchen trying to make breakfast. "Uh-um do we need a fire extinguisher?" I turn my head to see my dad out of bed, "What are you doing up? I was gonna bring you breakfast", I laugh, "I don't think anyone is going to be eating any of that". I grab an apple and head upstairs to start getting ready for school.

At lunch I find my friends sitting at an outside table. "Hola mis amigos" I fake a smile and join them, but they see right through my act. "What's wrong?" Matt asks reaching for my hand, but before we made contact I pull my hand away and give him a look. Me and Matt used to date but it didn't last very long and was a mistake, Matt doesn't always agree. "It's Archie, I am really worried about him, he isn't sleeping and is almost obsessed with his crazy idea that the man who shot our dad is a serial killer. He sits downstairs with a baseball bat and I am really worried that he is going to get himself hurt". They all look at me with sympathy "I am sure Archie is going to be fine, just give him some time to recover, he was there to watch your dad get shot, that has got to be pretty traumatic" James speaks up. "Yeah you are probably right" I sigh "I gotta go see you guys later", I get up and leave the table heading inside the school.

As I am walking through the halls of Riverdale High I over hear Tina and Gingers conversation. "Oh my god don't you just feel so bad for Archie, he is such a great guy he doesn't deserve any of this" Ginger spoke "Yeah totally" Tina replies. I decided to interrupt their conversation "Hey I really appreciate what you were saying about my brother" I smile "Wait I didn't know Archie has a sister" "Oh yeah I remember isn't your name like Molly or something" I look at them both with confusion. "Um it is Holland don't you remember we went to Kindergarten together, we used to play in the sandpit ?" "Ummmm... nope not ringing any bells". I huff and turn around walking away from the duo and to my locker. As I am getting out my books Reggie comes up to me, "Hey little Andrews, have you seen your brother?" I roll me eyes and slam my locker shut. "No Reggie I haven't" I say rather harshly. "Woah what's got your knickers in a twist?!" He jokes, "Nothing just leave me alone". I turn on my heel and walk away.

When I got home I shouted out for anyone who could be home. I look around for someone when I see a note.

Hey Andi, went out with your brother to stretch my legs. Be back soon ~Dad.

Well that's just great, It is like I never even see my Dad anymore, before the accident I would get home and Dad would always be out with Archie. I am tired of always being 2nd place to my brother, he has had many people that he doesn't even know come up to him asking how he is holding up, I haven't had one. After a while I decide to go out for a walk to clear my head.

A/N
I don't really know what I am doing I am sorta just winging it.
I decided to put s2xep2 into two chapters because putting it into one was too long x