CHAPTER 7

The next day as I walk through the halls of Riverdale high on my way to visit Jughead, I notice flyers sticking out of the blue lockers

The next day as I walk through the halls of Riverdale high on my way to visit Jughead, I notice flyers sticking out of the blue lockers. Out of curiosity I pick up one of them and I see a large red circle and a number for some sort of help line. The first thing that comes to my mind is Archie, he was going on about buying a gun of all things. Saying how he wanted to protect me and Dad. Plus after what Mr Lodge had said I wouldn't be surprised if my brother was the one who had plaster our school with flyers.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am terrified that something bad is going to happen to someone I care about. But I bury all these feelings because I can't deal with the thought of more drama that will have have a heavy impact on my life. Especially since the death of Jason Blossom is still on my mind.

|-/

I walk through the doors of Southside high looking for my brother from another mother, Jughead. (But it wouldn't hurt if I ran into a certain someone during my visit). I eventually find him in the Newspaper room, the Red and Black, along with a girl I saw with Sweet Pea at Pop's retro night. "Andi, hey! What are you doing here?" Jughead asks, "Just thought I would stop by to see how things are going at your new school " I smile back at him. He clears his throat, "Um Andi, this is Toni Topaz, Toni this is Holland Andrews". We shake hands and smile at each other, "I love your hair" I compliment. I hope I get to know Toni better, it would give me an excuse to see Sweet Pea again.

"Yo Topaz, let's bounce". Speak of the Devil. I turn and meet his eyes. God he looks incredible, so I can't help but stare. He seems to notice, since I see the corner of his mouth turn up into a smirk.

"Jones, wanna come with? We're going down to the quarry." You see anyone else would ask Jug questions about his relationship with the Serpents. But I don't really care, I just see Serpents as people no different to the ones at Riverdale high.

"Uh, I don't have my beach bod yet" Jughead replies, which seems to start off WW3. "What? You'll ask for help from the Serpents, but you won't hang with us?" Oh okay when did this become a teen musical from the 2000's.

"Don't come crawling to us, hat in hand, when some Ghoulie decides to earn is stripes by taking out FP Jones' kid." Ghoulie? I just wanted to leave, I was just standing there awkwardly rocking back and forth on my heels, causing me to stumble a bit, (I hope no one noticed)

"Duly notes, thank you, Sweet Pea" Jug takes a step closer to Sweet Pea, " I appreciate what you and the Serpents have done for me and my Dad. I do. But, I'm done. Okay? No more favours coming your way" Sweet Pea takes a large step towards Jughead, and I almost intervene but decided that if I did I would probably just create more trouble.

"Hey, hey he made up his mind, okay?" Toni steps in, "Take the hint Sweet Pea, he's just not that into you. Let's motor". On his way out Sweet Pea licks his lip and winks at me.

"Well, the people seem really friendly" I saw to break the tension and Jughead chuckles.

|-/

On my way out of Southside High I get a Text:

My Saviour💪❤️:
Hey, meet me round the back of the school

Red🌹:
Okay...may I know why?

My Saviour💪❤️:
Nope
Read

I walk around the back but there is no one there, "Sweet Pea?" When I get no answer I turn around rather quickly, rushing to get out of the dark ally. But I hit a hard surface, causing me to fall to the ground.

I lift up my head to see what it was I ran into. I smile at what I saw, but it soon turned into a frown. "You didn't call...". Sweet Pea reaches down to help me up off of the floor, but he is very strong, so I get yanked up to where my nose is almost touching his chest.

I take a few steps away, "Well neither did you" he smirked. "I thought you where going to the quarry." I replied. There was some sort of tension between us, but I was confused because It wasn't the bad kind.

"I told them I would catch up" he says taking a step forward, "Why?" I reply almost instantly.

"Because I need to do something" I raised  my eyebrow confused about what was so important that it couldn't wait until tomorrow.

But my question was answered when I felt a soft pair of lips on mine.

A/N: I know that the kiss happened quite quickly but I have a good reason, I want them to have had a romantic moment by the time of the Serpent vs Red Circle fight so I decided to have them kiss now😉 x