CHAPTER 5

A/N: just quickly wanted to shoutout @TrinityBell6 to say thank you so much for adding my story to your Sweet Pea reading list xxx

The next day at school I constantly kept glancing at my phone waiting for a text or call from a certain Raven haired serpent, but was disappointed every time. It wasn't until the end of lunch that i heard the familiar chime of my phone, I practically leapt into the air with excitement, but the name on my screen was not the one I was hoping for:

Reginald🏈❣️:
Hey Andrews meet me outside, I will explain when you get here x

Lil'Andrews😁💖:
Be right there xx
Read 12:32pm

I rushed out towards the car park an was met by a worried looking football team. "What's going on?" I questioned, getting anxious. "It's Moose..., he was shot" Reggie answered. My heart skipped a beat. Moose, along with the rest of the Football team, is like a protective brother to me. The thought of him hurt makes me want to burst into tears.

Me, Archie and Reggie went to the hospital to see Moose and rather than comfort him, my brother decides it is a perfect time to bombard Moose questions about his shooter, since he is convinced that it was the same person who shot our father and apparently murdered Miss Grundy, which I had no clue about. Midge walks in and i give her a huge hug considering that if it wasn't for Moose she could've been hit too.

Later in the evening we are all at Veronica's house to meet her dad, Hiram Lodge. "Why don't you sit down next to me Loverboy?" Veronica says to Archie "Archie...?" "I'm sorry, this thing with Moose...It's like nobody cares. Dad keeps saying 'Leave it to Sheriff Keller' I'm like 'Yeah, he did a great job of catching Jason's murderer'. Oh wait, I'm sorry, that was us!" I rolled my eyes at how Archie had just gone from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds flat "Inside voices, please?" I say to him. But Jughead being his sarcastic self had to but in " No don't stop him. Archie going Travis Bickle is my favourite Archie yet" I zone out of the rest of the conversation, tired of Archie making this more difficult than it already is.

I am interrupted from my thought when Hiram and Hermione Lodge walk into the room. Veronica introduced us individually, when it was my turn I awkwardly shook his hand, not liking the vibe he was giving off. He goes on to tell us how the Police aren't always the answer and we should take things into our own hands. Which I have to disagree with. The evening ends with the departure of the 2 older Lodge's leaving and inviting Archie for dinner to discuss his "ideas".

A/N: Sorry it is short but i am going to attempt to do a social media episode next