two more days

grayson:

only two more days, i thought to myself.

what do i do?

i guess i made a new friend, which sucks. makes me feel like shit just leaving them. i haven't even told her i'm leaving

but why do i care?

why all of a sudden now, i make a new friend? after the past 5 years, now?

i stared at the ceiling until i was interrupted by jules, smiling in my face. "hey silly." she cheered as i got up. "hey, what's up?" i said in a raspy tone. she smirked and went back to a smile. "nothing much. sorry by the way, i got bored. and i wasn't going to ask randy to hangout with me." she rolled her eyes. i chuckled, "yeah, it's all good. what should we do?"

she grinned. "i know!" she sat up on her bed criss-cross-applesauce (is that still a thing??), looking at me. i furrowed my eyebrows, wanting to know. "20 questions!" i laughed, "okay, sure. you first, though." i said.

"alright, alright.. hmm," she thought. "first kiss?" she smiled. "oh wow, getting straight into the juicy questions?" i chuckled. she nodded her head and laughed. i looked down, "uh, not sure if this counts but in 5th grade. i was stupid back then." she chuckled and looked at me. "nah, that doesn't count. like a serious kiss." i shrugged. "then i don't have one." i blushed. she just smiled and nodded her head. "alright, your turn."

"hm, favorite movie?" i asked. "oh, infinity wars for sure. are you kidding me?!" she cheered. i laughed. "it's like the best movie ever. thor and spiderman- oh my god. don't even get me started!! their mus-" "okay, okay, i get it!" i cut her off and we both laughed. "i'm just sayin'." she smiled. 

"have you ever had a crush?" she asked me. i thought it was a stupid question, i mean everyone has had a crush before. "uh, yeah. who hasn't?" she paused for a second. 

"well, i guess i haven't." she said.

"well, nevermind." she smiled.

"i have, actually." she smiled more.

i just shook my head and laughed, "alright." she nodded her head. "well,-" i was cut off by randy coming in the room.

oh, this asshole.

"oh, hey there." he was talking directly to jules. her smiled faded once he came in the room. no one answered him, though. "i said hey." he rolled his eyes. "hi.." jules said, quietly. "how are you doing, babe?" i cringed at him and looked over at jules. "uh, don't call me that please." she turned away from him. she looked at me, i looked at her.

"oh, stop. this grace boy is so fucking stupid and ugly. stop giving him the sucking up attention that he wants. he's a fucking lunatic with his stupid ass depression." he spit. i looked over at him, with my jaw clenched. "you son of a bitch." i said under my breath. i got up and threw a punch in his jaw. "take that, asshole."

then i heard whistles. i looked up at the door and saw 4 guards coming my way.

"oh shit..."