Auzura - Musings

“Oh but you’ve had time to kill off those who lie or don’t believe in you?” Auzura sneered. “Now who’s the hypocrite?”

 He didn’t answer. She waited, assuming that he was preparing to kill her just like all the other angels he murdered before. But he didn’t. He vanished. It made no sense. He could have killed her. Isn’t that what he’d been doing? But he left her there. Did that mean some of Cas survived?

She shook her head. She couldn’t think like that. He was the enemy now. Of course the angels didn’t see it like that. They were a bunch of idiots. Soldiers who refused freedom. The only ones being harmed here were humans. The angels only saw the benefits. They actually liked the idea of cleansing Earth! She wondered how she had never realised how stupid they were before. She sighed and stretched in the dirt. She almost missed the apocalypse. She remembered Anna, before she decided that the world would be better without the Winchester’s. Anna had been the start, she supposed. Then Cas and herself. Balthazar was next.

Balthazar. She felt another stab of pain. He had been on their side. And Cas had killed him. Auzura couldn’t remember how long they’d all been comrades, fighting at each other’s sides. And Cas destroyed that with a single move. Because Balthazar had helped the Winchester’s.

The Winchester’s. Anna may have started the Fallen, but it was the Winchester’s who truly destroyed heaven. Not that she blamed them, in fact she was almost grateful. Michael and Lucifer were stopped. The Apocalypse was no more; at least for now. But now there was Cas and his godhood. It seemed that the Earth had a death wish. Whenever something was stopped, something new jumped out at them. She wondered what would come after Castiel. Maybe nothing, if Cas keeps up his immense power. Or maybe something new will combat him and then take Earth as its prize. That was the way of this world.