18: I'm Fine (Save Me) Pt. 1

not edited/proofread

"Tae~~~ wake up baby" Jeongguk cooes at his mate, smiling as he remembers last night scene in his mind.

--Flashback--

They were enjoying their date when Taehyung eyeing a drink that someone sell at the open bar.

"Have you drink alcohol before?" asked Jeongguk while still keep Taehyung close to him. Taehyung shakes his head and ask jeongguk to buy it for him, but after two sips of beer taehyung has already slurred incoherent words and clung to jeongguk, asking jeongguk to carry him becaue everything is spinning. Jeongguk chuckles and ended up piggy back taehyung on their way home.

"I will have to remind myself not to let you drink alcohol again" Jeongguk nudge taehyung's cheek which rested on jeongguk shoulders. Taehyung grins and nods cutely. The walk back to their pack was quiet as taehyung started to feel droopy.

"Sleep Tae, i'll tuck you in once we arrived" said Jeongguk , he kissed tae's cheek and smiles. His baby is so cute.  taehyung shakes his head and tighten his hold of Joengguk.

"Taehyungie is scared" Taehyung mumbles and closed his eyes. His lips tremble and suddenly a few cracks of tears stremaing down his face. Jeongguk frowns and squatted to bring taehyung off his back, but taehyung doesn't want to get off and whining loudly.

"Why are you scared? I am here, i will protect you"

Taehyung shakes his head vigorously.

"You can't" he said softly...almost like a whisper to Jeongguk.

"Why? Who are you scared of?"

"M-me. Taehyungie is scared of himself. Isn't that stupid?" Taehyung chuckles. Jeongguk then understand what he meant. He forcefully put taehyung down, taehyung wobble as he feels his legs are like jelly and his head is pounding from the alcohol.

"Tae, listen to me" Jeongguk cupped his mate face and locked eye contact with him, even though taehyung looks like he might pass out in a minute.

"You might be different, but i like everything about you. Even your dark side, so it's okay to feel scared...but i promise i will hold you" Jeongguk give assurance by kissing his mate. It taste like beer but jeongguk doesn't care. Taehyung hummed in the kiss and put his hands around jeongguk's neck automatically.

"I love you, kim taehyung" Jeongguk pull taehyung into a tight embrace. Murmuring i love you over and over again. Jeongguk aware that taehyung might not be in the right mind since he was drunk but Jeongguk doesn't mind to repeat those three words over and over again. He is in love with his mate, he is deeply in love with kim taehyung.

"Taehyungie wants to love ggukie too..." taehyung pouts and sigh, resting his head on Jeongguk's shoulder, falling limp and eyes droopy from the drink. Jeongguk grins, he can't hide the happiness that taehyung wants to try.

"Do you really want to?"

Taehyung nods on Jeongguk's shoulder

"Yeah...ggukie is handsome, and he is good to taetae too...taehyungie likes him a-alot"

After that, taehyung is not moving and jeongguk can hear the soft snoring from taehyung. Jeongguk chuckles and pick him up bridal style. He glance at the innocent face that looks so peaceful sleeping on his chest. Jeongguk knows. He knows he is destined to his beautiful boy, because he never wants to stop loving the boy and give the love he deserves.

--End of flashback--

"Tae, baby, come on wake up, i prepared breakfast for you" Jeongguk poke his cheek and taehyung groaned, annoyed and whining, telling jeongguk to stop poking his cheek.

"my head hurts" taehyung mumbles and jeongguk chuckles, he ruffles taehyung hair lovingly.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't let you drink the beer. Did you enjoy it last night?"

"Yeah...thank you..i really enjoyed it" Taehyung then cover himself with his blanket because he is so embarassed.

"I have to go training...but i prepared breakfast for you, and painkillers. The headache should be gone after you eat and sleep some more hopefully"

"Y-you have to go?" Taehyung pouted, Jeongguk quickly leans in and peck the pout away.

"I'll give you cuddles after training" Jeongguk kiss his cheek for the last time and finally leaving Taehyung alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung peeked from the kitchen to see Jin happily cooking for the pack. Taehyung gulp and knocks the door slowly. Jin turned his head and smiles when he see Taehyung standing on the door.

"Hi Tae, anything i can help you with?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Come here" Jin stops chopping vegetables and turn off the stove.

"I need help hyung...."

"What kind of help?"

"I-i want to make something for Jeongguk..like...simple lunch, c-can you help me?"

Jin laugh softly and pulled taehyung into a hug. he patted his back softly while murmuring okay.

"Taehyung...you're so cute what should i do with you, huh?"

"Hyuuuuuung" taehyung whined and hid his face with his hands.

"Okay tae i'll help you, but you need to buy the ingredients first. Can you do that?  I can give you the list"

"Okay!!" Taehyung chirps happily. Once Jin finish with the list, Taehyung went by himself to the market to buy the ingredients. He can't wait to make something special for Jeongguk. Joengguk has always been good at taking care of him, and now Taehyung wants to make something special for Jeongguk too. When he was walking a pair of hands suddenly was wrapped around his  neck, cutting his airflow and making him yelp in pain. Taehyung received a powerful kick and stumbled to the ground, he look up and his eyes went wide to see the person in front of him.

"Y-you......" Taehyung whisper in disbelief.

"Happy to see me? you're always so weak...just like what i expected" the person take a step and taehyung take a step backwards.

"W-what do you want?"

"I don't want anything from you, Taehyung. I'm just gonna make sure everyone knows that you have a monster inside that ugly self of yours" the person smirks, and in a blnk of an eyes, that person dissapears right in front of his eyes. Taehyung shakes his head in denial, what is wrong with himself? why everyone can't accept him the way he was?

"Tae? You okay? My wofl told me you're not feeling well?" Jeongguk mindlink him and Taehyung wants to cry and be in his mate embrace, telling him everything will be alright.

"I'm fine Jeongguk".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Hello again my readers :3 so sorry it takes me a long time to give you updates. My time management sucks.

The new album is just......beautiful, i'm crying my heart out :'( i love all the new tracks, they're just...perfect, but i love seesaw so much i keep repeating that song, and idol too. My bias is the kims family but other members also doing a good job of  bias wrecking me everyday (especially min yoongi and jung hoseok) so i don't know anything anymore, have mercy on my fragile heart lol. To anyone get the chance to see the concert in seoul, US, or EU, have fun!!! i managed to get ticket in London but circumstances won't let me watch my babies :'( anyway, enough of my rambling about my problems! hope you like the chapter!!

Thank you for the votes, thank you for the comments, i love reading your comments, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you and i wuf you so much you guys are awesome and don't forget to L.O.V.E. yourself!!

See you in the next updates!