32: A Thousand Yes

Not edited/proofread

"Jin Hyuuuuuung~~~~~pwetty pleaseeee? I-i want to try just one please please please" Taehyung reach out his hands to a fresh home made baked cookies but Jin swats his hands away.

"No, taehyung. You ate ice cream and tons of candies today, no more sweets for you because....Jeongguk will--"

"Jeongguk will kill me if anything happens to you" Taehyung finished the sentence rolled his eyes. It's been two weeks since he got discharged from the hospital, he already feel fine even though walking for a long time will make his leg tired more than usual, but Taehyung feels content to keep his body moving. He feels bored because he really wants to start to go to work again, playing with pups...taking care of them, but Jeongguk still doesn't want taehyung to do anything until he says so. Taehyung has done everything, throwing tantrums at Jeongguk, or just ignored him for days. Bu jeongguk still content with his decision even though he has to sleep on the couch.

"But i like sweets" he mumbles quietly, he decided not to bother Jin and decided to go home. He was walking towards his home when he sae Jeongguk tackle down some guards down. taehyung feels bad for the poor man that jeongguk yelled at and being glared at for losing their battle. His mate is always short temper and competitive, even though he is the youngest in his family but he always get what he wants.

"Tsk...muscle pig" Taehyung murmur and continue to walk without giving jeongguk a glance. Jeongguk who smell his mate scent, rushly look at his surrounding and found the cute boy walking while pouting and huffing. Jeongguk quickly left his place and running to catch up to the boy. Jeongguk backhug him which makes the younger yelp in surprise.

"Hi baby..." Jeongguk nuzzled his face on the omega's neck, licking the newly fresh mark that Jeongguk made last week when Taehyung begged Jeongguk to take him because it's been so long since they had intimate moment. Taehyung wiggle out from Jeongguk grip but being the strong Alpha, Taehyung failed and decided to just lean in to the touch, resting his head on the Alpha's shoulder.

"Why are you alone? Where is Jin hyung?"

"Unlike me, Jin hyung has alot of work to do gguk"

Jeongguk let go of Taehyung and spun him around, he can see that Taehyung has been ignoring him and feeling distant since he banned the omega to work, but Jeongguk did all of those things just to make sure that Taehyung is safe and sound.

"I just want you to be safe"

"But i am safe, i am healthy, can't you see?" Taehyung spin himself slowly and spread out his now healed arms so that Jeongguk can see. Jeongguk chuckles and pull the omega again into his embrace. He just can't get enough of him, he will never get enough of kim taehyung.

"I want to cook for you tonight...so help me out hm?" Jeongguk said while peppering kisses all over the omega's face.

"Well, jin hyung banned me from entering his kitchen what makes you think i can help you out?"

"Because i want you to help me make the food, it will be good, i promise"

Taehyung only nods and cling to Jeongguk like a koala while Jeongguk hoist him up, holding him like a baby. He clearly forget about work as he just wants to cuddle with Taehyung.

------------------------------------------

Jeongguk is staring at the small box in front of him. He groans and lay his head on the table. How is he gonna ask about this? He quickly put the box in his pocket when Taehyung come out from his room after taking a quick shower. He runs to Jeongguk and hug him tight, seeking warmth of his lover.

"Let's cook?" suggest Jeongguk, Taehyung nods they both go to the kitchen. Taehyung playfully jump on the kitchen counter and sit on it. jeongguk orders him to look at the bunch of ingredients lay out on the kitchen counter while jeongguk say the name the things they needed for the food.

"potatoes"

"Yes, here" taehyung smiles while pointed out at potatoes.

"eggs"

"Yes, here, jeongguk i think we already have every-"

"chicken" Jeongguk doesn't spare him a glance and keep going. Taehyung pouted at being ignored.

"Yes"

"Carrots"

"Yes"

After a few minutes Taehyung does't even look at the table anymore and just mumbling yes because jeongguk just doesn't stop. He let out  sigh and keep going anyway.

"Lettuce"

"Yes..."

"Tofu"

"Yes yes yes..."

"Marry me"

"Yes....what?" Taehyung turn to Jeongguk and Jeongguk gives him the widest bunny smile. He walk closer towards Taehyung and stand between the omega's leg. smiling widely.

"You'll marry me, that's it" Jeongguk kiss Taehyung's cheek but he frown

"You....." Taehyung can't finish because jeongguk just kiss him passionately, lips moving around and they practically sucking out each other faces. They pulled away for air and Jeongguk proud to make Taehyung's lips so swollen and red.

"I won't marry you" Taehyung stated, and it makes Jeongguk stiffen in his place, frozen as he just standing there, processing the rejection.

"Unless...." Taehyung continues, a small smirk on his face and Jeongguk knows he's gonna do everything to make the boy in front of him say yes.

"Unless?" Jeongguk comes closer, mouth kissing the corner of Taehyung's mouth.

"Unless...you let me work...."

".................."

"Fine, go marry yourself"

"Alright alright!" Jeongguk huff but keep holding the omega close to him.

"And"

"And?"

"P-promise you'll love me for the rest of our life? don't ever leave me..." taehyung states softly..almost like a whisper, and Jeongguk heart's ache at the sound of insecurity coming from taehyung. He holds Taehyung's hands and kiss his knuckles, one by one.

"I will never leave you, i love you so much Kim Taehyung..please be with me forever and ever?"

Taehyung smiles widely, he gives his boxy smile and peck jeongguk's lips several times.

"Then it will be a thousand yes, jeon jeongguk. I love you"

Jeongguk smiles and kiss taehyung while taking out the small box in his pocket, he take out the small diamond ring that has an engraving their both initial name. Jeongguk slip the rings with JK on taehyung's slim finger, and Taehyung slip the ring with TH on it in Jeongguk finger. Jeongguk kiss the ring and the back of taehyungs hand.

"I can't wait to make you become Jeon Taehyung, and thanks for saying yes Tae...i love you so much"

"And i love you more my muscle bunny"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Hi...hope everyone has a good day? Please stay healthy and happy :) I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and i just watched BTS on Jimmy Fallon and they were such a dorkkkkkk but i love them so much :(  anyway...see you in the next update!