~ Part 1 ~

"Rosie, you don't want to be late for the camera's and work do you!" Mom yelled from downstairs. "No! I'm almost done!" I replied yelling back. I heard the radio come on from my earbuds and I started dancing while I was getting ready for work and the camera's. I got in my work clothes and ran down the stairs. I put my hair in a high ponytail and me and my mom leave. We got to the Lodge and I got out. I kissed my mom's cheek and she left. I walked into work cause I'm not late but my mom wants me to be here on time for some reason. 

I notice that Sean and Ben are not here and so are they're bikes as I walked past the bike rack and into the fence. I then forgot that they're training for the qualifiers. Oh well. I can train with them tomorrow or later. I have a crush on both of them and they're my best friends. But Ben's getting over his ex so yeah. Also Sean doesn't have a girlfriend and didn't break up with one but he's busy a lot for me to talk to him long enough since he doesn't work here. (Sean's not dating Danielle in this story! Sorry Seanielle shippers!) "Hey Rosie!" Patrick, owner of the Lodge, said to me. He's really nice to me but not Sean or his family. "Hey Patrick!" I said hugging him. "Can you clean up any trash and straighten some of the stuff in the lobby?" He asked and I smiled. "Sure." I said and got to work. 

I finished the lobby and I heard talking. It was Danielle and the camera crew. "Danielle!" I said hugging her cause she's my best friend. "Rosie!" She said back and we hugged. "Where's Sean? I haven't seen him?" She asked. "Oh, he's training with Ben for the qualifiers." I said and she nodded. "Rosie!" I heard Kaylee yell and I smiled. "Kayls!" I yelled back and we hugged tight. I saw Patrick go out of the door so me and Kaylee followed him. I then saw far off in the distance Sean with a girl on the back of his bike. They took a picture and got something off her face. They  talked and she ran towards Patrick. 'Oh, this is his granddaughter,' I thought as I went next to Kaylee. I looked at Sean and saw something on his face. A smile of course. But I don't mind.

"Who's that?" Kaylee asked Sean. "I think that's your new boss." He said and I stayed back as Patrick went past with the girl. I rolled my eyes and went inside. Of course Sean noticed me with my hair. I sat down on a chair and looked around. "Rosie!" Sean yelled and ran inside. "Hey Sean!" I said smiling and he hugged me picking me up cause he's strong. He spin me around and put me down. "How was training?" I asked him. "Good." He said and I smiled big. "Your wet!" I said just noticing. "Noah sprayed us and I sprayed him and Kaylee back." He said. I noticed Ben walked away from the girl and Sean walked over. "Come on." Is all I hear Sean say. 

Once the girl says something and then laughs, I walk over. "Sean." I said to him. He smiled and wraps his arm around my waist as I come over. I wrapped mine around his waist too and put my hand flat on his chest. I blushed a little and I think the girl saw it. "Skye, this is Rosie, my best friend. Rosie, this is Skye." Sean said and I smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Rosie." Skye said and I smiled. "You too." I said. I saw Ben over there looking a little mad so I looked at Sean. "I'm gonna go talk to him and you two can chat." I said and Sean nodded. I hugged him and then left. 

I walked over to Ben and he was turned around. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. "Can we talk?" I asked and he nodded. We went out and walked around. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "What's your issue?" I snapped. "You were with Sean..." Ben said and I shook my head. "Ben, I was talking." I said. "Your arm was wrapped around his waist." He replied. "He did it first, Ben. And , I do it to my friends a lot even when they're boys." I said. "Also, try to be more nice to Skye. She's kind of trying to stay away from you." I added. "I'll try, Rose." He said and I sighed. "Are you coming to qualifiers?" Ben asked.

"Probably." I said. "Who are you cheering for?" He said. "Both of you probably. I might wear both colors." I said. We got done talking and I went inside again. "Ben? Can we talk?" I heard Skye yell and Sean came next to me. I sighed and he saw my face. "You okay, Rose?" He asked me. "Yeah, something on my mind right now, Sean." I replied. He saw what I was looking at. I was looking at Ben and Skye. "Don't worry about Ben. He needs a break sometimes." Sean said and I looked at him. "Sean, do you ever wonder about Ben and Skye sometimes?" I asked him. "What do you mean, Ro?" He said. "Like they got to a wrong start or something?" I said and he sighed. "Sometimes." He said.

"Hey Rosie! Sean! We're going to play volleyball! Come on!" Noah and Kaylee yell and we ran. I then looked at my friend, Luke. "Come on Luke!" I yelled and he rode with Danielle. Sean got on the bike and I got on behind him. Skye got on with Ben. "Hold on. I want to go fast." Sean said and I nodded wrapping my arms around his waist and he started riding.