~ Part 8 ~

I left my house next morning and went to the Lodge.  "Rosie!" Ed said and I went over. "You can clean up the cafe." Ed said and I nodded going to the cafe. I sneaked past Danielle, Ben, Sean, Skye, Luke, Oz, Kaylee, Josh, Aaron, Kyle and Noah. I cleaned up the cafe and came out. "Rosie!" Kaylee yelled and I smiled. "Come here!" She said and I went over. Sean saw me and smiled. I smiled back and I saw Ben next to Oz. "You came back, Rosie!" Noah said as we came over. "Yea, I had to come in." I said. We talked for a little until I turned around to the door. I saw my bestie Cameron at the door. "No way!" I yelled to her and she saw me. "Rosie!" She yelled back and I ran over to her. We hugged each other and she lifted me up and spun me around. She put me down and we smiled. "I can't believe your here!" I said to her. "I know." She said. "I brought my brothers too." She said and I brightened. 

I saw her younger brothers, Ethan and Grayson at the door. "Ethan!" I yelled and hugged him. "Hey Rosie." He said. "I need to show you someone." I said to Cameron and pulled her over. "Sean!" I yelled. He turned around. "This is Cameron Dolan. Cameron, this is my boyfriend, Sean." I said. "Pleasure to meet you." Sean said. "You too." Cameron said. "There is so much we need to catch up on." I said to her. "Let's do it then." She said and pulled me to the cafe. "You start Rose." Cameron said to me. "Okay, so. I moved to a big house, I met Sean and Ben, I had crushes on both of them, my mom started working with Sean's dad and that's how I met him." I started.

"A girl named Skye arrived, Ben and Skye said their dating, me and Sean kissed, me and him started dating, bike race happened, they both won, Sean kissed Skye on accident, Ben and Sean got into a fight, we made up, and now we're here." I said. "Wow, that's a lot." Cameron said. "I know." I said. "Rosie." Kaylee said to me and I turned to her. "We're going camping tomorrow. You coming?" She asked me and I nodded. "Can Cam come?" I asked. "Sure." Kaylee said. 

I smiled and so did Cameron.