~ Part 5 ~

Today is Sean and Ben's qualifiers and I persuaded Danielle to come. I told her that I would give her an outfit that wouldn't get dirty or I wouldn't mind getting dirty. She said yes and we headed to the place. I saw Ben and Sean talking when we got there and we ran over to talk to them. "Boys!" I yelled and they turned around.

"Hey!" Sean said and I hugged him. "Hey Rose! Nice Colors!" Ben said and we hugged. "Danielle, I thought you were not coming." Ben said to her. "Well, she wanted me too. And she gave me this outfit to wear." Danielle said and I smiled. "Wow, that changed fast." Sean said and I laughed. "True." I said. "Just don't humiliate me altogether!" Skye said to someone. "There they are." Skye said and came over to us. "Hey! You made it! Love the colors!" Ben said. "Josh! From the city! Your normally this size." Sean said and I laughed. "I'm team Sean and she's team Ben." The guy said. "Danielle! You came." The guy added. "Yeah hi." Danielle said.

"Who's this?" The guy asked me. "Oh, Josh, this is Rosie. Rosie is Sean's girlfriend and Danielle's best friend." Skye said. I wrapped my arm around Sean's waist and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Five minutes till race." The announcer said. "We need to go." I said and kissed Sean's cheek. "See you." I said to him. "Hey, you should spread the luck." Danielle said and I looked at Ben. I put my hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek before walking towards Danielle. "Good luck!" Danielle told the boys. "Bye." They said at the same time and I headed to the area with Danielle. "Rosie, I got you." Danielle said holding me. "I'm so nervous for him." I said. "He's got this." Danielle said. "He's first." I said nervously. We watched the TV and the buzzer started. Sean started going and I held Danielle's hand nervously.

He started going down the rock hill which he hates it the most and he made it past! We cheered. "Come on. Only a little more." I said. (Sean does make it cause I hate when he doesn't) He made it to the finish line and won! "Yes!" Me and Danielle yelled. "I can't wait to hug my champion!" I said to her. "Let's see about Ben." Danielle said. Ben started going and we watched. I'm so happy that Sean made it cause if he didn't, I would have been upset and this is his big dream. Ben made it too! Wow. Skye started cheering and I could hear her. "Let's go!" Danielle said and we ran over to the champions. I saw Sean and ran over to him.

I wrapped my arms around him and he lifted me up. "You did it!" I said to him. "I know." He said. He put me down and I saw Skye and Ben hug. "We did it!" Ben said to Sean as they hugged. "Yeah, I know. It's awesome." Sean said. "Let's go to the Lodge." I said. "Wait, let me talk to my dad." Sean said and went over to him. I stayed with Danielle, Ben, and Skye. Sean talked to his Dad and Skye went over to him. "Let's go ahead and wait at the entrance." I said and we did. When Skye came back, she looked worried. "Let's go." She said and they went ahead. I waited for Sean. "Sean? Is everything alright?" I asked him. "I accidently kissed Skye." He said. "What?" I asked. "It was an accident. I didn't realize it was her." Sean said. "I'm not mad. It was accident." I said and he smiled. "Thanks." He said. "Anytime." I said and we headed to the Lodge.