~ Part 11 ~

(It's Rosie, Skye, and Sean)

"You realize this car is better than the one that Skye has." Gil said as we rode close to the Lodge. "Stop here, Dad." Sean said. The car stopped and we got out. "Sean, what's going on?" Gil asked his son. "Danielle told me about your big plans and what your gonna do to the Lodge. You lied to me to get to Skye." Sean said. Sean and Gil talked until Sean said something about me. "You realized if I get close to Skye, Dad, then Rosie is gonna be mad. I already got a girlfriend and we're perfectly happy together. I don't want to be with Skye and hurt Rosie because I love her." Sean said and I sighed.

"What do you mean about that?" Gil asked. "I talked to Skye a while back and apparently Rosie's heart is like surrounded by glass. She can get broken very fast and I don't want to hurt her just to be with Skye." Sean said and I walked away from the car to look at the Lodge. "I won't ruin your girlfriend's relationship with you, Sean. Just think about what I said." Gil told him. He then left with the car and Sean came over to me. "You okay?" He asked me. "Yeah." I said.

Skye came over to us. "Have you two got a minute? I could really use a friend right now." Skye said. "Sure." Sean said. "Dad, don't worry! Sean and Rosie are coming with me!" Skye yelled and Ed saw us. "Come on." Skye said to me and Sean. We followed her. We got to a shop area and Danielle called Sean. They talked while I was with Skye. "You alright?" Skye asked. "Yeah." I said. "What's wrong?" She asked me. "Something's wrong with Angelina." I said to her. "You gonna tell Sean?" She asked me. "I don't know." I said to Skye.