~ Part 12 ~

"Rosie! There you are!" Angelina, Ben's ex, said and hugged me. "It's good to see you too." I said and we pulled back. I turned around to see Ben and Skye talking. Ben looked over and saw Angelina. "Is that Angelina?" He mouthed and I nodded. "Is everything alright?" She asked me and I looked at her. "Yeah, everything's fine. Don't worry about a thing, little sis." I told and she smiled. "I won't then." She said. "Why don't you go get a drink from the cafe while I talk to someone." I told her. "I am pretty thirsty so okay." She said and left to the Cafe.

I went over to Ben, Skye, Danielle, Luke, and Sean to see them talking. "Why is your sister, my ex, here?" Ben asked me. "Ben, she's been in a rough situation with our dad for the last few months and she wants to be safe so I told her to come live with me and my mom. Mom said yes so she came back. She really missed you, Ben. All she wants is to be friends and she doesn't want any sort of romantic relationship." I told him. "How am I suppose to handle her being back, Rose? I don't even think I can trust her being here when your not around." Ben said arguing. "Really? Really, then why don't try talking to her?" I said arguing back and headed to the cafe. "You OK, Rose?" Angelina asked me. "Yeah, don't worry." I said and we headed to the lobby.

I went behind the counter and put the keys on the back while Angelina sat on the counter. "That bear still here?" Angelina asked and I looked at it. I smiled before saying, "Before Patrick left the Lodge, he told me to keep it up there so I kept it up there ever since." "Interesting." Our Dad said and I hid Angelina behind me. "What do you want, Dad?" I asked. "I wanted to see my beautiful daughter before leaving the country and going back to the City." He said and I sighed. "Dad, stop playing innocent every-time you come here just so you can break my heart and leave again." I said. Skye, Danielle, and Luke turned around and saw us. "Do you think I would really break your heart again, sweetheart?" Dad asked me.

"You've done it so many times before. Of course, your gonna break my heart." I said and looked at Angelina. "You wanna come ride and practice with me?" I asked and she nodded. I went outside, grabbed my bike, put my helmet on, and got on the bike. Angelina did the same and we started riding. "Come on, Ango!" I said and rode faster. I went down the hill and went off the ramp. She came behind me and landed the jump. I saw Sean and Ben ahead and we stopped in front of the ramp. I took my helmet off and flipped my hair. "Hey boys!" I said and they saw me. "Hey Rose!" They said and Sean jumped down. He came over to me and hugged me tightly. He pecked my lips and we smiled at each other. 

"Awe! My older sister has a boyfriend!" Angelina gushed and we laughed. "Ango!" I said and she giggled. "What are you guys doing right now?" I asked them and they looked at the ramp. "Building a big ramp to practice with." Ben said and I nodded. "Help Rose!" Angelina yelled and I lifted her on the ramp. I got on and saw Noah. "Why is he here?" I asked Ben and Sean. "Wanted him to come to practice with us and get his mind off Kaylee." Sean said teasing Noah and Ben laughed. "Awe, is Mr. Kaylee sad that his girlfriend is gone?" Angelina said and I laughed hard. "Can you do a flip, Rose?" Angelina asked me and I went to the edge of the ramp. I turned around backwards and flipped off. I landed on my feet and put my hands in the air. "Yes, I can." I said and got back on the ramp. 

I talked to Sean and Noah and saw Ben at the top of the hill and Angelina looking off the ramp. "Ango, get out of the way!" I said and laughed as she moved. "Go Ben!" I yelled and he rode down. He jumped off the ramp and landed. Sean and Noah went down and talked to Ben. "Sean, can I stay with you?" Angelina asked my boyfriend and he chuckled. "Ask your sister first." Sean said and she looked at me. "Rose, can I stay with Sean?!" She yelled and I smiled. "Go ahead!" I said came down the hill. I got on my bike and put my helmet on. Sean came over and I hugged him. "Gotta go to work?" He asked and I nodded. "Keep her safe?" I said and he smiled. "Of course I will." He said and pecked my lips. We pulled away and I rode back to the Lodge.

Angelina's POV

I watched as my older sister talked to her boyfriend. "Gotta go to work?" He asked her and she nodded. I sighed. "Keep her safe?" Rosie said and Sean smiled at her. "Of course I will." He said and pecked her lips. They pulled away and I watched as Sean watched as she rode back. I went over to Sean and he looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You remind me of when me and Ben used to date and I always had to go back to the Lodge. Don't tell Rosie or Skye or anyone about this but you realize the reason why me and Ben broke up, it wasn't me. He cheated on me with Ana." I said and he looked at Ben. "I'm just saying now, keep Rosie safe and comfortable with all your heart please. She's my older sister and I love her dearly with all my heart."