~ Part 3 ~

I got dressed and headed to the lodge

I got dressed and headed to the lodge. I got out of my Mom's car and went inside. "They're here yet?" I asked Kaylee and Luke. "No, they're on their way." She said. "Well, is they here yet?" I asked talking about Sean and Ben. "Over there." Luke said and I went into the main area. "Hey Sean." I said coming over. "Hey Rose." He said wrapping his arm around me. (A/N: BTW Luke is gonna dance with Kaylee, Noah is dancing with Lori, Sean is dancing with Rosie, Ben is dancing with Skye, and Ed is dancing with Christina)

"Oh they're almost here." Christina said and I smiled. Patrick and Skye came out and we said, "Surprise!" He smiled and Skye pulled him over in the middle.

(Rosie Skye All)

 Sitting on the stairs,
You're on your way
Got something to tell ya
I just wanna say

Where's the fare in farewell
Show me the good in goodbye
Your heart, is set
You've got the look in your eyes  

Go see what you need to see
I know you're out there missing me
Yeah, go do what you need to do
Gonna your dreams all come true
And I'll be right here missing you   

 Maybe you'll leave, but
I'll always be
You're gonna leave
But I'll never let you go
Pictureframe these photographs
So live your life and laugh
Maybe you'll leave, but
I'll never let you go
oooh I'll never let you go  

We finished singing and I standed next to Sean. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me towards him. "I'll be brief," Patrick said and we laughed. "A heartfelt goodbye. And good luck to Ed and Skye, I know you'll make a success. And you will keep their spirits up, Rosie, like you always do." He said and I smiled. "Now where are my presents?" We laughed at that last part. Kaylee and Noah chatted about Lori and Danielle came in to talk to Skye. "Danielle!" I yelled for her.

"Rosie, they're you are!" She said and I smiled. "What's up?" I asked and Skye laughed. "Danielle, I want to get along. I don't want to fight. Besides, I had no reason to make Sean mad when I told everyone that me and Ben are together." Skye said. "BTW, that's Ana, Ben's ex." Danielle said pointing at her. I nodded smiling. She went over and hugged Ben. "Looks like your the one with the competition now." I said and Danielle smiled. "Come on, Rosie. We need to talk to Christine and Lori." Danielle said and we walked over to her. "Thank you, now we need to talk." Christine said and I looked at Sean. They walked to the cafe but saw me. 

"Go ahead, I need to tell Sean something." I said and they went. I went over to Sean and he saw my face. "Is everything alright? And why's Ben's ex here?" He asked. "Things are complicated right now but, I need to talk to Christine about something. I promise I'll talk to you later when we get ready to leave." I told Sean. "Alright, love you." He said. "Love you too." I said pecking his lips and going to the cafe. "Alright, we're planning a triple date for tomorrow." Christine said. "Who is it with?" I asked. "You, Sean, Luke, Danielle, Skye, and Ben." Lori said. "Alright, that's fine. I'll tell Sean when we get ready to leave." I said and Danielle smiled. 

"So, we're keeping me and Sean together right? Because I had a crush on him for a really long time." I asked. "Yeah, we're just doing things with Skye and Kaylee's boys." Christine said. "Good." I replied. "Rosie, come on! We need to go!" Sean yelled. "I'll tell him." I said and ran out to him. "Ready?" He said. "Yes and we're going on a triple date tomorrow." I told him. "With who?" He asked. "Me, you, Luke, Danielle, Skye, and Ben." I replied. "Okay, that's fine." He said and we left.