Russia's P.O.V

I know that I shouldn't have done what I did. It was two days before the world meeting and I just couldn't wait to see Alfred again. He had been my only main thought for quite some while. Plus, I needed some...'stress' to take out.

However, China came to my room. He started to make advances towards me and...and things happened. I was already longing for physical contact, China's seduction methods didn't help either so I just... went along with it.

Now here I was, hugging China and him hugging me back. I panicked so I stirred a lot and woke up China. "Ah. Good morning Ivan~" He mumbled sleepily, yet happily.

I sat up quickly, clearly throwing China off. He sat across from me and asked what was wrong.

I took a breath before talking. "China...Alfred and I...we're together. I don't have feelings for you. I just was pent up and you just so happened to be there and we...we just took things too far..."

China looked unfazed but I spotted a bit of hurtness in his eyes. He cleared his throat. "Ah, yes. I-I understand. I should go, shouldn't I? After all I need time...tomarrow is the world meeting and I must be... prepared."

He got off the bed and dressed then left. I just stared at the wall.

"Oh Fredka....Im so sorry." I whispered at the wall. Alfred won't know...he deserves to be blissfully happy. I won't let him know.