Deal

Dust's POV

With Cross, Chara, Error and his children right behind me, I marched to the throne room and kicked open the door. It hit the wall, causing a loud banging noise, and making the others turn to us. Nightmare sat forwards in his seat. "Dust. You found Cross? Good, now bring them here and we can-"

"Wait!" I shouted, cutting him off. Nightmare glared. Horror and Killer looked at each other and oohed. I'd probably get a talking to later, but I didn't care. I had to get my boyfriend back.

"We're helping Error," I declared. "It's not just Ink who's been taken. It's Blue too. And Dream."

Killer laughed. "All of the Star Sanses are gone! Ha! Now they can't brag about being able to escape everything!"

"Dream's gone?" Nightmare asked over Killer's insane laughter. I nodded, and Cross recounted what they knew. About how Halluciv had found them and said that his brother Marvel and Fell Ink had originally kidnapped Ink, how Marvel had caught Halluciv at Error's house and sent Xcellence and Swapfell
Sans to search the house, and how Halluciv was probably chained up with the others.

Whole Cross told his story, Horror and Killer kept glancing nervously at each other, then at Nightmare who looked extremely agitated with his tentacles wrapping angrily around his throne.

After a lengthy pause when Cross was done that made us all very uncomfortable, Nightmare stood. "I see. And you three plan on attempting to break them out with no backup?"

"We, uh," I began, now unsure if we should be asking something like this while Nightmare was in an angry mood.

"We want your help," Error spoke up, his voice surprisingly steady. "I know you aren't happy with me quitting the team, but I did it for my family. And now your family is in trouble, just like mine. So are you going to keep sitting on that throne and do nothing or are you going to get off your butt and do something?"

All of us looked at Error. He had quit the team, which had greatly upset Nightmare, and now he was insulting the king of nightmares?
Nightmare looked about ready to blow a fuse. He walked slowly and threateningly towards Error, and the destroyer's kids whimpered in fear. Error, however, wore a mask of neutrality. How was he so calm when he was about to get the crap beat out of him? Cross pulled the kids away as Nightmare got closer. As he neared, Error backed up until his back was against the wall.

Looking down at him in distaste, Nightmare raised a hand. We all flinched, knowing what would happen next. But to our surprise, Nightmare didn't slap Error. Instead, he held out a hand. "Just this once," he growled. "When I get my hands on Marvel and his goons, they're gonna be wishing they never kidnapped my brother."

Error nodded with a smile and shook Nightmare's hand.

"Someone's overprotective," Killer whistled.

Nightmare turned to him and glared. "No. They're going to be sorry because of anyone's going to kill Dream, it's going to be me."

Ink's POV

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Scream.

Scream and scream.

Scream and scream and scream and scream.

Stop when throat hurts.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Pain.

Pain and pain.

Pain and pain and pain and pain.

Outside.

What does it look like?

Forgotten what it looks like.

Soulless.

No feelings.

What do feelings feel like?

Forgotten that too.

Remember names.

Blueberry. Blue Blueberry.

Dream. Bright bright bright Dream.

Nightmare. Dark and mean. dark dark mean mean Nightmare.

PaperJam. Colourful. Colourful and small PaperJam.

Gradient. Green hood Gradient.

Error. Error Error Error Error.
Error is good.
Error Error Error Error.
Error is important.
Error.
Error save.
Error save me.
Save me?
Yes. Save me.
Error save me. Please.

Going.

Going crazy.

Need.

Need help now.