Chapter One:Saving Harry

Hi.I hope you like the chapter.It's the first for year 2 and I'm not going to update a whole lot maybe once every week to 2 weeks until I finish another story I have.
..............Your POV..............,
I had a good summer.I grew a little and now I'm 5'2.That is tall for a 12 year old oh ..Though something weird started happening during the summer.My aim got better.Thats it but still weird.For the last week of summer I spent it with the Weasley's so did S/N.Our parents were busy so.One night the Ron,Fred,and George woke me up and said "We're going to rescue Harry." I got dressed before we left in

" I got dressed before we left in

(Minus the makeup.)
.I was exited.I have a crush on him plus he's my best friend so.Ron,Fred ,and George get in then me.When we got there they had put bars on his Windows.We knocked on it and he saw us. We pulled the bars off.He put all his things in his trunk and gave us Hewing.We were about to help him in when his uncle grabbed his ankle.We drove away trying to get his uncle off .His uncle fell in the bushes.We helped him in."Harry it's so good to see you." I say and hug him.When we get back Molly walked down stairs and yelled at them"Where were you.Out of bed no car,no note we were worried sick!!!Of Course it's not your fault Harry and Y/N .They probably roped you into it Y/N." "Mom they had bars on his window.." Said Ron. "You better hope I don't put bars on your window Mr.Ronald Weasley !" She yelled.After a while we sat down and had breakfast.Ginny ran down stairs to her mom and said "Mummy have you seen my jumper?" "Ye dear." Molly said.Ginny saw Harry and ran. "She's not usually like that." Says Ron."She's been talking about you all summer." Said Ron to Harry. This made me angry.I so wanted to punch the lights out of her right now.The only thing stopping me is she Ron's sister.Soon Arthur Weasley came in. Yelling about raids.Then the Weasley's owl Darrel ran into the window."Can you go and get him Ron?" Says Molly. "Ugh." Ron groans and went and got him. He had everyone's Hogwarts letters even mine and Harry's .

I'm goi g to end the chapter there.Bye.I hope you liked it.