Chapter five:Voices and Ms.Norris

............Your POV.............

Harry had detention for wrecking into the whomping willow or as I say Human whacking tree.(A/N:That is what I call it.) A few hours later I went to find him and I kept hearing voices.I think I'm going crazy.When I walk into Lockhart's classroom Harry was helping with fan mail.I chuckled.He mouthed "Help me." ."Proffesor shouldn't Harry's detention be over its been 5 hours."I say."Oh yeah.Funny how time flys when your having fun." He says. "Yeah." I reply sarcastically and pull Harry out of the room. "Your welcome." I say. I heard a voice. "Did you here that?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. "Good.I thought I was going crazy. C-r-a-z-y Crazy." I said.Soon Hermione and Ron were with us.We were walking and Me and Harry hear the voices again. "Did you hear that?" I ask. "Yeah." Says Harry. "I heard something but I don't know what your talking about specifically." "No." Ron says. We keep walking and see Ms.Norris hanging with blood written on the wall .It said Enimies of the heir beware for the chamber of secrets has been opened.Soon students were piling on. Then Filch yelled at us.(I don't remember what he yelled but I know it involved him thinking the killed his cat and should get detention and finding out it's petrified and said the petrified it.Just put there what would go there.) Snape said he hadn't seen Hary at dinner. Lockhart said it was his doing and we went back to the common room.Oh and Draco said "Mudbloods will be next." . "Do you think Malfoy's the heir?" I ask. "Probably." Says Ron. " "I have an idea on how to find out.We can make polyjuice potion and then we can ask Draco.Polyjuice potion makes you look like another or we'll take their physical form for an hour but you need something like their hair ." I say. "Me and Harry could be Crabbe and Goyle and Hermione could be Pansy Parkinson." Ron said. "I won't need any I'll just hide whole you ask and I'll let you in the common room." I say."We ca go to the library to find the a book tomorrow.

Happy Labor Day weekend.