Chapter seven:Dueling club and parcil tongue.

Hi.Hey I have a question because I don't remember in the movies/books did they finish the potion before or after Christmas.

...............Your POV..............

I was walking down the hallway when I saw something about a dueling club.I read a book about dueling.My step mom told me about dueling and some spells for it.She also taught me that your supposed to bow and how to stand.This should be fun.
...........Time skip to dueling...............

When we get there,by we I mean Harry,Hermione,and Ron we saw Gildery Lockhart wad in charge.Then he spoke "Because of all that's going on Dumbledore has given me permission to start a dueling club.Snape has sporting agreed to be my assistant.Don't worry you'll still have your potions teacher when I'm done with him." He says. "Is it bad I like Snape better than him?" I ask. "Yes." Hermione says. "No." Both Harry and Ron said. Snape and Lockhart duel Snape throws him backward immediately. "Idiot ." I say. Hermione elbowed me. "There house that area of my skin being S/T (skin tone) ." I say. Getting a few giggles.Lockhart said something.I missed it.He had Harry go to duel. He was against Malfoy.When Malfoy shot a snake out of his wand and Me and Harry were talking to it.No one noticed me though,but Ron said"Y/N your eyes are turning green."(If you have green eyes than silver.) Hary was telling the snake not to attack Justin Flinch-Fletchy. I was thinking 'how do they not understand.Oh was it yeah I forgot I'm a parsletongue maybe that's why I'm hearing voices.' When Lockhart tries  get rid of it he fails and it goes in the air.Snape then gets rid of it. Me,Hermione,Ron,and Harry leave the room and Ron says"Why didn't you tell us your a parsletongue?" "I doubt he knew Ronald.Besides I'm one too and he was telling the snake not to attack a Hufflepuff boy named JustinThats why we keep hearing voices I think ." I say.   After that conversation we laughed.A little while later when I was at the library people were muttering about Garry being the heir to Slytherin. I walk up to them and say"HE IS NO WAY JOSE THE HEIR TO SLYTHERIN!!HE IS A NICE SND BRAVE BOY WHO DEFEATED VOLDEMORT!!NOT ALL PARSLETONGUES ARE EVIAL YOU KNOW!!!" I yell and walk off with my stuff.

I hope you like the chapter.Bye.