Chapter Six:Polyjuice Potion and the game.

Hi.I hope you like the chapter.I hadn't been in wattpad for 2 days and when I got back in I had 28 notifications.They pile up quickly and wattpad is glitchy.

..........Your POV.........
We were in the library.I found the book we needed. "I found it." I said. "Wow this is complicated." I said. "I know." Says Hermione.. "How long will it take to make?" Asks Ron. "A month." I say. "A month?Draco could attack half the muggle borns in the school by then." Says Ron.
..............Time skip.........,
We were I. Myrtle's bathroom when Ron said "Why are we making this in the girls bathroom?" "Myrtle.We're friends with her but others don't like her." I say. "Whose Myrtle?" Asks Ron. "I am but of course you don't know poor old moaning Myrtle." Says Myrtle. "She's sensitive." Says Hermione. "Yeah ." I say.
.............Time skip to the quiditch game.........
There were two rogue bolgiers chasing me and Harry.Ot hit me and I fell off. Harry fell of and caught the Snitch. I broke my leg and he broke his arm. Lockhart came and tried to fix it. He did it wrong and I smacked him and yelled "YOU IDIOT!!YOU CANT DO THE STUPID SPELL!!WE SHOULD HAVE WENT STRAIGHT TO MADAM POMPFREY.NOW I HAVE NO BONE I MY LEG AND HARRY HAS NO BONE IN HIS ARM!!YOU CAN HURT ME BUT BEVER MY FRIENDS!!!BESIDES YOU FAIL AT EVERYTHING!!!HOW YOU DID WHAT YOU DID AND HAVE SO MANY FANS I DON'T KNOW!!NEVER AGAIN ARE YOU TO TOUCH ME NOR ANY OF MY FRIENDS OR IT WON'T BE PRETTY!!"I yell. He looks scared.Hermione and Ron help us to the hospital wing. "Your tempers starting to become legendary." Hermione says to me. "Yeah mate." Ron says to me.When we get to Madam Pompfrey she said "You two should have been brought straight to me.I can fix broken bones in a heart beat ,but regrowing them." "You can ,right?" Asks Harry. "Yes.Yoor in for a painful night Potter,Y/N." She says. A while later I say well ask to Harry ." Do you know what I hate about Hogwarts and the only thing I do?" "What?" He asks. "Being in the hospital wing." I say.
...........Time skip to when Dobby appeared and if your wondering why he didn't come to her during the summer it's because he didn't get a chance............
I was laying in the hospital wing when I heard a popping noise.Then I saw a house elf. (Skip to when Harry threatens him because I don't remember the exact words the said I really only remember Dobby talking about how he closed the gate and sent the buldgers.) "Dobby if I had my other bone I might strangle you!" Yelled Harry. Then I yelled "LISTEN HERE ELF NOT TO BE RUDE OR UNGRATEFUL, BUT WHEN UOU HELP SOMEONE YOU DON'T HURT THEM OR CAUSE THEM PAIN.!!I HAVE MY WAND WITH ME AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO HEX YOU!!." I say. He then disappears ."Your eyes turned red." He said to me. Then the professors came in. "There's been another attack." They said. "Perhaps he took a picture of the attacker." Said Professor Mcgonagall . "His cameras fried. "Said Dumbledore. "Does that mean?" Asked Mcgonagall. "I'm afraid so.It's what we feared the chamber of secrets has been opened." Says Dumbledore.

I hope you liked the chapter.Bye.Oh and Happy Labor Day.