Chapter 3:Daily Profit and the train

I hope you enjoy the chapter.
Fred:Don't tell Y/N we're here!?Me:Y/N there over here.
Y/N:Thanks!Fred ,George you dead when I get you!
The twins:AGG!!!!
Me:Bye.Now the story.

.......Your POV...........
This morning when I woke up Guess what the Daily Profit said
Young love!Harry Potter and Y/N Merlin or should I say Y/N Potter.
Then it had a picture of me and Harry in the common room onetime when we fell asleep on the couch together ,us hugging,and a picture that was Originally a picture of me,Ron ,Harry,and Hermione with Ron and Hermione cut out.The article said 'Harry Potter and Y/N Merlin the children who lived live each other.These pictures are only some evidence .We have their best friend's brothers here saying their in love.
Fred Weasley:Their madly in love with each other.Their almost always together.They fought You -Know-Who together.
George Weasley:They absolutely love each other.We ship them.Me and Fred have (Ship name) t-shirts for sell.

"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY  YOU BETTER RUN OR I AM GOING TO SEE HOW FAR UP YOUR BUTTS YOUR BROOM STICKS WILL GO!!" I yell and grab their broom stick.I start chasing them and hitting them with them. "GET OVER HERE!I AM NOT INLOVE WITH HARRY WE ARE NIT DATING AND I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SPREAD LIES ABOUT ME!!!WHEN I GET YOU YOUR GOING TO BE IN THE HOSTPITAL!! YOU WIIll REGRET EVER DOING WHAT YOU DID!!" I yell.I chase them for 3  hours people trying to catch me before I partly get Fred's in his bottom before someone Harry managed to grab me and Rob took the brooms out of my hands."Hey!!" I yelled. "We're sorry.Have Mercy We'll never do it again." They say. "Fine." I say.The Weasley's tell us it's time to go.We get in the car and they take us to Platform 9 and 3 quarters .Ron and Harry were the last to go.They never came.When I got in the train I told Hermione about what I did to Fred and George. About 20 minutes into the ride she says "Where are Ron and Harry?" "I bet you 3 galleons something stupid." I say. Indeed they were.
...........Harry's POV.........Look there's the train!" I yell."Uhhuh ." Says Ron.I lean on the door and nearly fall out I Was dangling.I got back in the car and locked the door.When we got to Hogwarts we ran into a tree and it started attacking us.I think I heard Y/N say something about it and give it a nickname oh yeah human whacking tree. Wait Human whacking tree?.!It started attacking us.We got in trouble and detention.We went to the great hall and explained what happened  and Y/N said "You owe me 3 galleons Hermione." Then Hermione hands her 3 galleons. "Why did Hermione give you three galleons?" I ask. "We made a bet.I bet you and Ron were doing something stupid and you were so I won." She said.

..........Y/N's POV.........."How about we go to the common room?" I ask. "Sure." They say.

We went to the common room talked.Hermione was acting funny.She has been lately.Not a lot but still.After we talked  we went to bed.

I hope you like the chapter.Bye.